Post a pic of your latest purchase.

98GS

that's probably because it's yonaka. Interested to see how it holds up long term, keep us posted.
I had exedy stage 2 in my 90 ls I used to have and loved it. My buddy has the stage 3 yonaka in his crx and he beats the hell out of his car and has had no issues with the clutch. Will keep everyone posted though

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

98GS

i only run an exedy stage 2...and this car sees nothing but track time. crazier clutches can damage the transmission iirc
Noob question maybe, but what is iirc? The only thing I was worried about is my master slave

98GS

that's probably because it's yonaka. Interested to see how it holds up long term, keep us posted.
Just got word from my buddy who has the same clutch and flywheel. His throw out bearing is starting to rattle after beating the piss out of it for 2 years. He has always driven his cars really hard lol

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Oh, we had internet and this was our screen saver :lol:

And the morning news was on the back of a milk carton

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!

Edit: I had these lying around for some time now.

^ your young, lol by the way that look like when you beat solitaire.

Internet in my days was sending it by postal mail.
The first computer i started to use was an IBM green and black screen. Floppy disks to start up a program and no such thing as saving files on your computer. Typewriters was Word document :lol:

Last edited: