Post a pic of your latest purchase.

SoundEfx

As much as I love the RB, the fix it price is what scares me and the down time. As said before, parts are not locally available and if they are, they are not cheap and that is what draws people to the LS swap.
But you're right, a 240 sounding like a muscle car jus isn't right.

Another question to be asked is 'why do people swap in the less torquey SR engine?'
Don't get me wrong, there are people who swears by them and it shows by the aftermarket manufactures, but asked anyone who swapped from a KA to SR and they would truthfully tell you that the KA has lots more torque.

My problem is that it doesn't make sense having two of the same builds, so one of them has to be something other than a KA.

SoundEfx

I like the VQ engine better. People are swapping those into sentras.

I actually forgot about that engine.... Hmmmmm......

I haven't seen a clean or original kouki front to compare. If I am to go the kouki route, I would simply buy an original and not a conversion.

SoundEfx

I know. I was comparing the work needed, I think. I don't know if you have to change he core support to do the kouki conversion.

You tell them R13. Zenki for LIFE!!!!! (Unless a clean kouki shows up.....lol.....lol)

R13

The other asshole
No one here talks about integras anymore :lol:

About the only thing anyone talks about here is Keanu's is300 and shit talking my mustang. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
No one here talks about integras anymore :lol:

About the only thing anyone talks about here is Keanu's is300 and shit talking my mustang. :mrgreen:

Nobody gives a shit about his IS... Shit talking your fagstang is different :mrgreen: