Post a pic of your latest purchase.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Black Friday went pretty decent for me. I'm taking a hybrid engineering course next semester so that gives me and excuse to buy a desktop. I wanted to get a prebuilt gaming PC because they're much better to do work and also play games :lol:
I'm not going to be playing games with high graphics or anything like that. I bought a CyberpowerPC GUA880, saw some good reviews it with an ASUS 19" monitor all for $561 on Amazon and they'll come in on Saturday.
First mod will be a new power supply since I see reviews on the current one on the PC is garbage. So I bought myself an Thermaltake TR2 430W which should be enough for my current setup.

Also bought a wireless wifi adapter since I don't want to move around my modem and adapter and also an HDMI cable which should surfiest for now. :mrgreen:

Slowly joining the master race... :rolf:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Last edited:

SoundEfx

I wish someone would make a valve cover 'cable cover' ( or what ever it's called ) for the B18B's.

There were some potential, but it quickly fizzled out.

94RS

No fucks given.
I didn't know they existed.

Just think, that money could have been going to members on here.

Yeah... I'd much rather give someone on here my money for a part, but seeing as Cole stopped making them a long ass time ago, that's the best (non-overpriced) alternative.

At least they someone is making them instead of the few people that still have them and won't get rid of them :lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
That looks so simple a child could make that. Thats cheap for what its worth. Probably some cheap metal from Home De-POT and just cut up in length and drilled two holes for mounts.

SoundEfx

That looks so simple a child could make that. Thats cheap for what its worth. Probably some cheap metal from Home De-POT and just cut up in length and drilled two holes for mounts.
Yip. With a spacer that is correctly threaded.

There really is nothing to it, but I don't have access to a cnc machine.