Post a pic of your latest purchase.

Bitanga

Just picked these up tonight. Guy bought them new November 2014 and car rear ended few months ago. Sold them to me dirt cheap!

Noneed2Hate

Got a Master Set so I can begin to go through and replace bushings. Also got some Muteki lugnuts to replace my chinash*t ones that are already purple after a few months (used to be blue)

94RS

No fucks given.
Muteki's flake just as easy as the cheap ones... I have blue SR48's and after pulling the wheels off twice (with the sockets they provided), the corners are all chewed up.

Noneed2Hate

Muteki's flake just as easy as the cheap ones... I have blue SR48's and after pulling the wheels off twice (with the sockets they provided), the corners are all chewed up.
not overly concerned about color fade or flaking with these one's since I just got black ones and they were only $40

GS-ZX6-R

Its hard to find lugs that wont wear.. :/ The common Gorilla ones never went wrong back in the day.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
not overly concerned about color fade or flaking with these one's since I just got black ones and they were only $40

Just figured I'd let you know :what:

Its hard to find lugs that wont wear.. :/ The common Gorilla ones never went wrong back in the day.

Yeah, I was a bit pissed when it happened due to them being advertised as "hard anodized."

The company I work has an anodizing line (among other coatings), and if anything they plated flaked off that quick, they would've been out of business 30 years ago :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I meant to take good pics of my new garage door opener during the install. Got rid of the old chain driven that had no remotes and installed a belt driven one. Best decision of my life, so much quieter, and smoother. Keychain remotes are nice too.

Only pic I could be bothered to take. :lol:

Bitanga

Got a Master Set so I can begin to go through and replace bushings. Also got some Muteki lugnuts to replace my chinash*t ones that are already purple after a few months (used to be blue)

Careful with those lug nuts. I've had them get loose twice to the point where my wheel was wobbling and the lug nuts were finger loose.

I use Gorilla and have taken the black ones off over 20 times and still look great!

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!

Hate to tell you this but Muteki is chinas*** too :lol:
I would google about Muteki keys warping when torquing the nuts