Post a pic of your latest purchase.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yep. The spring rates are not what I prefer but I can deal with it for what I paid lol. Can always upgrade springs later.
gotcha. I love my koni race suspension.

Got a Master Set so I can begin to go through and replace bushings. Also got some Muteki lugnuts to replace my chinash*t ones that are already purple after a few months (used to be blue)

energy suspension is meh. Polyurithane is only good for motor mounts.

Hate to tell you this but Muteki is chinas*** too :lol:
I would google about Muteki keys warping when torquing the nuts
lol

this is why i only use steel lug nuts.

R13

The other asshole
If your clutch is broken in well just start in 2nd, jump to 4th and then 5th, that's what I do. :lol:

I wouldn't do that though if traffic didn't move so fucking slow, when you can steadily accelerate running through all the gears is fun.

Bitanga

Not my latest purchase but finally arrived from Japan after a 2 months backorder!

Spoon Sports Twin-Block Calipers

Vision Technica Gunmetal Oil Cap (from ICB Motorsports)

R13

The other asshole
Look at you and your fancy shit. :lol:

This concludes this year's shopping spree, these should keep me happy for a year or so.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Not my latest purchase but finally arrived from Japan after a 2 months backorder!

Spoon Sports Twin-Block Calipers

Vision Technica Gunmetal Oil Cap (from ICB Motorsports)
whats the difference between monoblock and twin block besides mono block being one piece

Bitanga

whats the difference between monoblock and twin block besides mono block being one piece
You'll have to run bigger wheels and rotors for an ITR and CTR. The Twin-Block is a direct replacement.

Twin-Block is direct bolt on (EK9-DC2)
Mono-Block is direct bolt on (EP3-DC5)