Post a pic of your latest purchase.

94RS

No fucks given.
I always wondered how those things smelled, nobody could ever give a straight answer... I take it they're worth the money since you bought a refill though?

drevans_satx

Dylan
>Take vacation to Japan
>Find a vendor
>purchase
>Mail back to home in US
>Or take with on checked luggage
>Install
>Enjoy MADJDMTYTE cluster

Rayda9

Enkei SR6's in bronze 17x7.5 +38mm 5x100 bolt pattern. Going on in spring and thinking of wrapping them in Dunlop DZ101's 215/50/17

[/URL][/IMG]

MrGurley

************5-0
just find a Japanese tuning company that has a English option on their website. most Japanese people speak/ write in English and would be more than glad to help you

OLDSKOOLACURA

Nice rims!

From what I'm seeing is that they do not ship out of country. I'll definitely look into it, I doubt I'll buy it, Because it's so expensive...... I'll probably end up buying it when the teg is almost done haha

Posted from my garage

Rayda9

Rims cost me $643.78 after shipping.. Happy on that, best set I owned yet but I also kept my old EK82 Enkeis since i'm gonna get another DA at some point and throw those back on.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included

I really want to buy this, but need to figure out (if I do) how to get it. Only sold in Japan

Posted from my garage
Read this (the whole 1st post)
http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216060

Might be a bit more expensive but you will be able to buy it and get it shipped. Danox really knows what he is talking about. He has a Motorex R34 V-Spec and an AE86 Trueno from Japan, and has ordered a shit ton of parts for both of them using the methods he lists.