Post a pic of your latest purchase.

MrGurley

************5-0
Yeah, I will never give them a dime. Out of the 2 or 3 experiences I've had with them, there has always been some sort of bulls***. One being when they sent me a spoon radiator cap where the logo is WAY off center. He refused to exchange it. That may seem small, but a $50 radiator cap from a place that builds "precision" honda engines, youd think they would be able to put a logo on correctly. Looks like ebay s***. Then the other times they dicked me around for a few weeks on shipping. Decided to take my business elsewhere from then on.
yea I can understand that, if I had any issues like that I would do the same.

dlo253

Yeah, they leave the logo off on the shift knobs but not radiator caps. Idk why. I noticed the fake ebay ones you apply on your own. I was gonna get one just so the logo was on right but there is a slight difference. Only a real spoon head would notice it but I can't be havin that lol.

That box is pretty dope man!

dlo253

Pretty much!! Just hope they have a separate person putting logos on than the guy who balances and builds their engines!hahaha.

MrGurley

************5-0
haha the stickers are donned by the gaijin that only works there because the equal opportunity laws, probably Trinh!!