Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole
lol, Now I wanna buy that d3 on CL, Only 8k on the shutter.

Edit: Comes with batteries and card not lens.

Last edited:

whitedc4

No need for a lens when you have a factory lens from your camera. Next order of business is to purchase good glass

R13

The other asshole
F*** I really wish I had the cash to spare, 1800 for a mint d3 seems like a crazy deal.

OLDSKOOLACURA

Just bought these for my RL

RonJon 19" legacy

Have to sell my teg parts for School, fine, but I'm at least getting rims for my daily driver

Posted from my garage

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude

Aww look what came in the mail today

Also picked up a 92 civic si trans for the daily. All in all got clutch flywheel and trans for $248

sent from samsung galaxy s4

XjoEnX

Just bought these for my RL

RonJon 19" legacy

Have to sell my teg parts for School, fine, but I'm at least getting rims for my daily driver

Posted from my garage
Love those wheels. I think its the best design in RJ's lineup. I wanted these for my TL back then and still think they look great.

OLDSKOOLACURA

Love those wheels. I think its the best design in RJ's lineup. I wanted these for my TL back then and still think they look great.
Fully agree. they look great on both cars, while still keeping a classy look for the RL (2007) . My RL is black on black, I think these liquid graphite 19s will look great. Plus I'm going H&R springs for a 1.5 drop

Posted from my garage

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Yup

Also picked up 2 vx doors(no moldings), leather shift boot since I just did a manual conversion, passenger side mirror and a new cluster for free lol.

And a new dc2 door for my teg in that batch as well

sent from samsung galaxy s4