Post Pics of Local Ricers

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
nah, i havent installed the ITR wing. i still havent found one. -.- but as OG said, its smaller, and not as rice'd.
and dawh, im the anti-rice child. :) LOL
Hahahaha! You are about the most legit ricer I have ever met!

Post your link to the build thread so the n00bs that come through can have faith in this world. And btw, I have been drinking heavily again; the girl, the kid, and the job :evil:

DAWGSwlms22

Hahahaha! You are about the most legit ricer I have ever met!

Post your link to the build thread so the n00bs that come through can have faith in this world. And btw, I have been drinking heavily again; the girl, the kid, and the job :evil:
haha, thanks.. i think? :lol:
and alrighty, will do. i'll start that thread as soon as it stops raining so i can get a few more pics.

BeatBox

Real Good!
These dont too far gone still some hope
This one wouldnt be bad if some hot chick drove it

On this one, went to a work meeting and one of the guys has the same exact car, Id take the spoiler off and leave the tail lights they look decent on there ONLY because they are stock.

I think we need to run an intervention on DAWG; I spy with my little eye some ricer doodads on your dash!!! :smackself
hahahaha i laughed at all your comments, ".....have a seat over there"

WTF "you mean i get to put the car together myself?!" hahaha

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
These dont too far gone still some hope
This one wouldnt be bad if some hot chick drove it

On this one, went to a work meeting and one of the guys has the same exact car, Id take the spoiler off and leave the tail lights they look decent on there ONLY because they are stock.

hahahaha i laughed at all your comments, ".....have a seat over there"
That's what I was thinking about the Civic, I wouldn't hate on my girl too much if she drove that!
And thank you for the compliment, kind sir! :D
That's the Stock WRX spoiler isn't it?
And yeah, that is the stock STI spoiler, but I clown because it is so massive! He agrees and is looking for a wingless deck or a 'limited' spoiler; he is also looking at the '05 tails, cuz they look much better!