Post Pics of Local Ricers

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'm too fucking lazy to copy the pic's and save them and all that shit, so here it is. My friend came running with a boner when he saw the rims on this funky piece of shit

DA FUCK Ö.ö

BeatBox

Real Good!
looks pretty nice, til you get closer. notice anything from here? other than the mis match tint

maybe here?

rear bumper is half ass molded into the rear quarter panel, left side is cracked all the way across and the right rear side is starting to do the same :rofl:
front doesnt look too bad, except for that CF hood :-/

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yup it is

IMO not ricer at all :headbang:
no. its not. the car in the youtube vid is rockin work vs-xx. the pic i took has ccw's.

but there's like how many white s2k's with gold mesh wheels. like integs with slipstreams/spoon/regamaster wheels

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
looks pretty nice, til you get closer. notice anything from here? other than the mis match tint

maybe here?

rear bumper is half ass molded into the rear quarter panel, left side is cracked all the way across and the right rear side is starting to do the same :rofl:
Fuck I love '00 Si's. I would rock the fuck out of one

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
yup it is

IMO not ricer at all :headbang:
Yeah it's pretty ricer... but I think CCW with FMIC can be rocked well.. may be generic but it looks pretty good

maybe here?

hahahaha molded bumpers... kind of sad :( what a sad sad day for Si fans.

BeatBox

Real Good!
yeah it was, this is not a car nor a ricer but its def a mexi truck!
[YOUTUBE="Mexi truck"]WreSeFmwhf4[/YOUTUBE]

OlegWasHere

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar :thumbs up

With all these links dying, it's almost time to start a new thread :oops:
thanks i know how that is. you dont know how may times ive seen ebay or craigslist links or even just urls that noone ever posted actual pictures and clicked the link ended in a waste of 15 seconds of my life. x86458

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
thanks i know how that is. you dont know how may times ive seen ebay or craigslist links or even just urls that noone ever posted actual pictures and clicked the link ended in a waste of 15 seconds of my life. x86458
And you will never get those seconds back in your life :oops: