Post pics of your 2007 Christmas tree v.I already have mine up :O

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
people who buy / put up their Christmas trees before December are just as bad as people who leave their Christmas decorations on the roof / lawn year round.
About as bad as people who get drunk and post about it online? :lol:

WINNAAAAR

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
haha theres plenty of people who do that around here. specially the iclkle lights on the roof. seems like the more ghetto areas have it.
theres a guy who lives 2 blocks from my parents house who used to have a Santa sleigh in the driveway complete with rain deer and since there wasnt enough room for his damn car he would park the fuckin thing on his lawn

Surferman

theres a guy who lives 2 blocks from my parents house who used to have a Santa sleigh in the driveway complete with rain deer and since there wasnt enough room for his damn car he would park the fuckin thing on his lawn
lmao yeah people are crazy these days. puttin up Christmas before thanksgiving.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
My family doesn't have a christmas tree....... they say it is a wasye of space and time...

<-- never had a childhood. :rolf:

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
My family doesn't have a christmas tree....... they say it is a wasye of space and time...

<-- never had a childhood. :rolf:

It is a waste of space and time... they're right. The only reason I have this one is because it's pink.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Now that I think of it, my parents have never formally exchanged gifts. I've only recieved money from them as gifts...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
melt only decorates his trees with empty beer cans and shit...

kev#2...you stole my theme! lol we've decided to not be tacky and stick to an actual scheme this year. red and gold..more like burgandy, though. i'll get a pic up when we're done. i'm still looking for signature ornaments. haha :D

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
melt only decorates his trees with empty beer cans and shit...

kev#2...you stole my theme! lol we've decided to not be tacky and stick to an actual scheme this year. red and gold..more like burgandy, though. i'll get a pic up when we're done. i'm still looking for signature ornaments. haha :D
Haha hey tell my parents that, not me.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Mine's not up yet. Shit, the trees aren't even being sold yet. Oh wait, I usually use a fake one. It's in the garage. My bad, I forgot. My parents are cheap bastards.

Backwoodz Tuner

I hate dealin with christmas. Shit, lookin through the garage for ornaments, figuring out how its all gonna get set up, and how all the radio stations play old ass christmas songs. Its always been a stressful time 4 me in my life.