Post pics of your 2007 Christmas tree v.I already have mine up :O

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Kill yourself, Melt.
someones over defensive ... lighten up ... you put your tree up in november for crying out loud, it seems like christmas comes earlier every year and youre one of those people contributing to it .. its bad enough people now start getting in line 8am THANKSGIVING DAY for the black friday sales at best buy in my area.

yo backwoodz ... just drink more than usual .... thats what i do during the holidays :lol:

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
someones over defensive ... lighten up ... you put your tree up in november for crying out loud, it seems like christmas comes earlier every year and youre one of those people contributing to it .. its bad enough people now start getting in line 8am THANKSGIVING DAY for the black friday sales at best buy in my area.

yo backwoodz ... just drink more than usual .... thats what i do during the holidays :lol:

I'm not overly-defensive You get on my fucking nerves ESPECIALLY with your 'I'm so cool cause I drink and post about it' threads.. and people have told me they agree that your threads like that just make you look like a jackass. Generally, folks put up their trees and decorations after Thanksgiving and that's exactly what I did.. This thread is about posting pics of your Christmas tree.

LESS YAPPING MORE TREE PICS

edit: Sorry for the language.. I've never cursed on here before but there's a first time for everything.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
thats exactly the reason i drunk post. Because of the praise i get from complete strangers on the internet. You have me completely figured out :roll: I didnt know i was such a big topic of conversation on CI that folks arent man enough to tell me im a dumbass on the board, but they complain to you ... last time i checked you werent a moderator.

if you have such a problem with me why dont you call your man speedin ... his finger always seems to be close to the ban button whenever i get into it with people on here but he has yet to pull the trigger :lol:

I could take a punch at your "self proclaiming" avatar line that might make him pull the trigger, but im better than that.

Surferman

Fck fighting.
We should just all get along. take it from a newbie:lol:
Not a christmas tree, but as you can see I just installed a set of "SleepGlows" neon lights for beds:drool:

haha.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^ you ricer! lol j/p

no worries. i find your drunk posts rather entertaining, melt.:thumbs up

camera phone ftl!! you don't see all the pretty details in there. my tree has birds and everything this year! haha gettin' festive. =]

**it looks crooked in the pic, but it's really not. we need more lights.

Last edited:

G3GirL

nice tree trinh

me and my roommate are jumping on the xmas decor this week
thank you.

imma decorate outside, too! just this year. i ordered this huge inflatable snow globe with santa, a penguin, and i think a snow man on swings. they rotate round and round the globe. lol it's gonna be cool. i think it's 4' tall. gotta find a nice wreath and some other goodies to decorate the house with. :D i love christmas time.

G3GirL

lol i hope you turn them off when you go to bed. shit looks like a fire hazard. haha

Surferman

haha yeah dont wanna wake up next morning burning.

nice tree btw. looks like the ones i see in malls. verry redish.

G3GirL

^thank you berry much.

yeah, it is pretty red. i think the flowers and skirt might be why. i wanted more gold in the tree, though. it just turned out more red than i had pictured. haha the idea of a really golden tree is flashy, but it can turn out really nice. i saw it done once or twice. next time, next time.

GSratedR

Rated R
melt only decorates his trees with empty beer cans and shit...
lol me and my roomate are making our tree out of all of the Heineken boxes we have. we still need a lot of 18packs to get it the height we want. this tree will be bad ass if it doesnt kill my liver first. ill post some pics of what we have later.

Me and Roomie dunno if want real or fake
fake tree made outta beer boxes all the way.:D

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
thats exactly the reason i drunk post. Because of the praise i get from complete strangers on the internet. You have me completely figured out :roll: I didnt know i was such a big topic of conversation on CI that folks arent man enough to tell me im a dumbass on the board, but they complain to you ... last time i checked you werent a moderator.

if you have such a problem with me why dont you call your man speedin ... his finger always seems to be close to the ban button whenever i get into it with people on here but he has yet to pull the trigger :lol:

I could take a punch at your "self proclaiming" avatar line that might make him pull the trigger, but im better than that.
Go ahead.. Punch away. My "user title" is really just an inside joke for myself.. I don't really think I'm hot. I dont want you banned, dude.. I luz errybody on here. Even you. Your drunk posts do get on my nerves, though. :D << (I am really doing that right now)