Post Your First Car!

DumaDa9

First car was a 1984 corolla hatchback, also known as a trueno, the popular drift car. Bought it before i had a license or permit or anything and drove it illegally until i got caught drifting and it got impounded. No pictures of it but it looks something like this

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
First car was a 1984 corolla hatchback, also known as a trueno, the popular drift car. Bought it before i had a license or permit or anything and drove it illegally until i got caught drifting and it got impounded. No pictures of it but it looks something like this
Jealousy.... I love those :roll:

sumfilipinodude

My first car is my 95 Acura Integra GSR. I got it on my 17th birthday in December 2009 with 108k miles.
Here it is when I first got it, bone stock.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I got my teg when i was 16 (all stock) this was prolly when i was 17/18

When i was around 19/20

now when im now 22

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Nice Eight-Six man. :thumbs up

dude thats siick! what happened to it?
The transmission got fucked and couldn't afford a new one. I ended up selling her to my uncle who was in need of a daily driver.

I got my teg when i was 16 (all stock) this was prolly when i was 17/18

When i was around 19/20

now when im now 22

You're lucky you still have your first car. I wish I still had my CB7... :(

Didn't you drive a different car before getting the DC4?

xSpRiNkLeZ

heres 2 pictures of my first car... when i got it, then how it was when i got rid of it... i promise its the same car lol

99 Integra LS

RobbinYoBizkits

This is my 01 ford focus LX, got it when i was 15 (because thats when i got my license because im from south dakota) and i still have it and its my only car and i plan on gettin a DA here next spring.

Photoshoot one night

When i got my hood