Post Your First Car!

GSR_Integra00

2000 Integra GSR 5 Speed. I turn 16 in 2 weeks. I just ordered my tokiko suspy from the site,15'' white slipstreams,and a typre r wing and type r front lip are in the works,along with a PWJDM Intake. 6,000$

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
only pic in existence that i know since i had this..

88 toyota pickup
22R, carburated, k&n air filter, 3" lowering blocks in the back, torqued down torsion bars up front, old school sprint harts (from the supra), GT-S badge on the grill, home depot front lip, clear lenses up front, H4 headlight conversion, gray leather bench seat, autometer monster tach (only the 4wd had the tach so it had use), GT Grant steering wheel.

i have given the ride back to my dad when i picked up the integ..

you could see my oldschool supra in the background to the right too..

and the pixel vers. i made of my truck

Last edited:

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
my very first car. 1989 Toyota Supra (MKIII) Turbo.

purchased at 120,000km, sold with 160,000km
this car means a lot to me. myself and my two best friends all had the same car. silver, white and red. purchased bone stock and did the following:
-Eibach springs
-HKS exhaust
-Blitz BOV
18" wheels
-Aftermarket boost gauge
-clear corners

GSR_Integra00

my very first car. 1989 Toyota Supra (MKIII) Turbo.

purchased at 120,000km, sold with 160,000km
this car means a lot to me. myself and my two best friends all had the same car. silver, white and red. purchased bone stock and did the following:
-Eibach springs
-HKS exhaust
-Blitz BOV
18" wheels
-Aftermarket boost gauge
-clear corners

My buddy has a MK3 with a T67 running like 19lbs of boost daily driven. Nice cars.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

my 2nd car my integra is #1 i miss my nissan =( i need to go back home and drive it

whitedc4

1998 camaro ss
542 whp
lowered
and shiny :)
lol..

i loved having 6 gears and being able to pull away from almost any car.. but then i got bored

speedin

The Transporter
Yee HAW! ^

Looks clean though. I always had a soft spot for Trans Am WS6's.

Last edited:

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
My first car was an '87 MR2 i loved that car but it just ended up being too small inside for me (6'6") i have no pics of it any more and i cant find a decent pic of a similar one sorry, so jealous of you guys that got integ's straight off been the car i wanted since i was 14 finally got it 9 years later

whitedc4

Yee HAW! ^

Looks clean though. I always had a soft spot for Trans Am WS6's.
thanks!:) although i never liked domestics my dad had a thing against all foreign cars however it was my happy car. if i ever wanted to confidently go out and stomp on someone i could.
and at the same time i could also go into 6th and smile that at any given time i could drop it into 3rd and be gone...

DroolinBuddie

Lol my first car was a Honda civic 1998 ex o_o, it was awesome...had fun memories with it...sold it to my buddy after i hit a kid though....LOL badluck...It's in good hands now though :p

killaf0rnia626

Gimmie $$$!!
my 1st car 97 CL 2.2 i had big plans for her(to dump it and turbo h22) until i got the car imponded for driving on a suspended liscense and couldnt get her out. :(

things happen for a reason i guess.......cuz this is better 2001 gs(to me)

ls-v turbo it?:twisted: lol

Last edited: