Post your PC/Gaming rig!

OneFastGSR

R13, Lol. Remember all the bullshit with my little brothers motherboard/cpu? Guess what, My older brother bought a cpu/motherboard. He got a ASUS one off amazon and it doesn't work lol. Seems like same problem as little brothers. It just doesn't boot and has a red light. Probably failed bios -.-

dak

Motherboard: asus p5q em
Ram: 6gb
CPU: 2.97 GHz core 2 quad
GPU: HD Radeon 6850 1gb
Hard drive: around 700gb

OneFastGSR

New graphics card ordered yesterday, already delivered today and installed. Here's new specs after graphics card

Case: NZXT Phantom
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-870a-UD3
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965
RAM: G skillz Ripjawz X 16GB DDR3 1600
HDD: Seagate barracuda 3TB 7200RPM
GPU: XFX R7870 2GB GHz edition
Sound card: Asus xonar essence STX (Best part of the computer imo)
Speakers: Logitech Z623 THX certified system (Sub is awesome)
Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2 gold/black
Keyboard: Logitech G110
Mouse: Razer Deathadder

Pics of new graphics card box and installed (Wiring in my computer is slowly getting worse and worse simply because I havn't cared, I want to get a new power supply and than I'll do something with it)

OneFastGSR

Hahahaha FU! That heatsink is louder than my civics motor hahaha. So I moved the sound card above the gfx card instead of below so it would run alittle cooler, sound card was blocking gfx card fans. I think only thing else to reduce the temps on it is get a case fan for the side. Since I don't have one there but there's a space right beside the gfx card. But next on the list for my pc is a Corsair HX750 power supply, and a case fan. Probably order a case fan before to long and power supply later on. After that motherboard/cpu/heatsink is next upgrades

OneFastGSR

Alright just ordered a fan for the side

NZXT 200mm silent fan with blue LED on/off switch, Should plug right into my case, It's the same as the other 200mm case fans on my pc and should connect right up to the cases fan controller/led button

randomhobo

automagic user
Added another LG BH16 (DVD/Blu ray/CD drive) still can't play Blu ray, but the first started playing DVD's again and the second does nothing...

Confusion much. Aggravation very. Computer expensive. Fuck

R13

The other asshole
Strange, I had a laptop with a blu ray drive and when my video player trial expired they stopped playing, Turns out you supposed to have to buy a player for it...

randomhobo

automagic user
Hmm... I have a friend with an IT/Computer repair business, he's going to stop by and take a look, also he's another Doctor Who enthusiast and more than willing to help our. :)

R13

The other asshole
I think the PSU died in the budget rig today, Left it for a few minutes and it turned completely off, It acts like it has no power so I'm gonna order an Evga power supply and see what happens, If that doesn't fix it as much as it breaks my heart I will have to rebuild it which means a sabertooth and an i7 which means delay on my beloved Rc51 because i need this PC for work and I'm not gonna half ass it if i have to spend any money at all. :cry:

That being said, Here's hoping EVGA can save the day yet again.