Post your PC/Gaming rig!

R13

The other asshole
EVGA Saved the day. :)

I will say the quality of the corsair felt better, The wiring was a little more manageable but this one's still pretty nice looking for $60

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I got a macbook...
Lol I am a noob to all this PC shit because I only play consoles but what is the point of adding all those fancy stuff on a computer?

R13

The other asshole
...And render

...And just be hella fast because fuck slow ass computers!

OneFastGSR

Got a ASUS crosshair v formula Z motherboard and fx - 6300 processor and 8gb corsair vengeance for $150 from bro. Still using my 16 gigs of g skill though, next to upgrade is power supply, cpu, and cpu fan. Going to use the fx6300 temp, I really just wanted the motherboard lol

OneFastGSR

No issues out of mine, My little brother had some issues with his front plate, The way the front clips on is somewhat fragile, I havn't broke any clips on my case yet but I usually am careful when dealing with my pc. My brothers aren't so careful so Idk if they're that easy to break or not. Lol. Tons of room for s*** to go on inside of this case though, I mean that's a full size top of line motherboard and it looks tiny in this case lol

I hate that huge wire going from power supply across the graphics card/motherboard, It's only long enough to go right there I can't reroute it, I want a diff power supply lol

R13

The other asshole
I hate how modular power supplies have those ugly flat wires, I like the mesh covered wiring on the cheap ass $60 600watts better. :lol:

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Hey R13 , im working with a small med budget (assuming the # i got is in that budget frame) and my old setup is short story short falling apart . Could you pm me and lend a hand with the expertise ?lol

Sent from my Integra.

R13

The other asshole
Yessir, I'm about to pass out on my desk right now but I'll lend you a hand when I'm awake and you can just respond as you can. :lol:

You can also post here, If you want, It's cool. That way other people can learn some things too.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Yessir, I'm about to pass out on my desk right now but I'll lend you a hand when I'm awake and you can just respond as you can. :lol:

You can also post here, If you want, It's cool. That way other people can learn some things too.
Alright cool , haha . So yeah im working with a budget of 3-400 cash and 3-400 credit and a frys like 5-10mins from me . Im a hands on quick learner and dont mind tinkering with electronics if i have to . Totally new but i subbed this thread and that thermal paste YouTube group subscribed to as well . With my budget what would be an ideal setup bro ? I'm a music download type a cat . Stuck to piratebay , but since i managed to get my computer on the sites been down (future drawback) . Main reason would be a music rig with light weight graphics gaming maybe like an mmorpg . I could use a hand since im looking to upgrade this old setup . Its gateway post one , two years of y2k lol (never any problems until now power supply and mad lag)

Sent from my Integra.