potholes, speedbumps,shit on the road thread.

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
i fucking hate em. lol post your bad experiences from these abominations. everytime i hit a pothole all i hear is kadaaaaaag!!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
man…….., i hit one today trying to avoid it, my F*ing radio shut off when i hit it and that has never happened b4, it was one of those stealth potholes, it looks small but BOOOOOOM

ryanDC

potholes are no problem, they can be avoided. speedbumps.....gtfo
i hate nasty steep driveways

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I don't hit potholes, because i'm not a retard.
But, sometimes i have to do like 6 point turns in neighborhoods because i can't pull into anyone's driveway lol

oh, and..
I FUCKING HATE SPEEDBUMPS

Bowekonewheels

potholes suck here were I live the roads are sh*t there's roads were holes are like half of the street no joke!!!
and some speed bumps that look like walls..

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i would love to see you guys driving through my hood, it looks like a mine field ill take some pics and post them. yeah potholes are easy to avoid, but when there are buses constantly driving around your city they tear the roads up, every turn there is a new hole sometimes you can just drive around them or slow down enough because your get an altered height citation:bs:

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
i would love to see you guys driving through my hood, it looks like a mine field ill take some pics and post them. yeah potholes are easy to avoid, but when there are buses constantly driving around your city they tear the roads up, every turn there is a new hole sometimes you can just drive around them or slow down enough because your get an altered height citation:bs:
x2 try driving in downtown richmond lol. i would love to slam my car but fuck man she would take such a beating

ryanDC

We all have fucked up roads and steep hills in SF but doesnt stop people from rolling slammed

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
x2 try driving in downtown richmond lol. i would love to slam my car but fuck man she would take such a beating
slam it the right way and you should be good, i only have problems when i run into a cradle pothole

:eek:wnded:

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Don't be a pussy.

All the cool kidz do it.
lol efff that. even when i hear my mud guards scrape im still freaking out. your talking to a dude with the most biggest anxiety problem lol.

i do plan on lowering her a bit more though, after i get some 16's :thumbs up

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
lol ok ok fine. so that means i have to lose my mud gaurds :( fuckit ill slam it!!! gimmie 2 weeks lol