potholes, speedbumps,shit on the road thread.

Cripton805

In CA. Our roads aren't that mest up. I've never seen a street that bad :what:

You guys should see Mexico. Damn roads are flawless and they even have special highways that you can use for a small fee. They are perfectly smooth :shock:

BeatBox

Real Good!
You guys should see Mexico. Damn roads are flawless and they even have special highways that you can use for a small fee. They are perfectly smooth :shock:
yeah, dont know where in mexico you have been but other than the high way, every other road is made up of rocks, or big holes where regular cars bottom out on lol pick up's are the way to go!

the pot holes here arent too bad, wouldnt run my 24's on them but with regular tires they arent too bad when you go over.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
I rarely dress up but had to for a job interview. On returning from the interview, I went to go check the surf and the road to the beach is this little windy road. Hit a pot-hole, blow a tire, and im out there feeling like im part of a commercial or something because im dressed up and changing a flat=*D And the spare tire only had 25psi in it, it should have 60!
Second, cracked a rim because of the potholes im pretty sure.
Steep drive-way in the middle of a hard rain, couldn't see how steep it was and broke the plastic retainer piece that connects the front bumper to the fender. Oh Well...
- Aaron

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Dude... Cali has really REALLY bad roads. we're in so much debt we barely ever muster the money to even fix them... I'm about to slam my car in 2 weeks and I'mma hit those nasty ass speed bumps in the school's parking lot and hold in my tears like a real man would.

GSR Chick

Teggys me ponen mojada <3
Back in October I was coming home from my sisters and hit this pothole. I blew out both tires on the passenger side and bent both rims. I was so pissed I took pictures to send to the mayor with a copy of my bill.

rockadilla

thats right.
lol there are certain roads i never go down because i know that theres a ton of potholes, i hate it when im somewhere unfamilier and theres a car i front of me so i dont have enough time to react if i see a pothole, ive never screwed up any wheels but everytime i hear that loud CLUNK i get scared....

actually i dont really mind speedbumps cuz u can see them, i HATE "dips" everytime i see a dip sign i slam on my brakes, cuz half the time i freaken bottom out even if i try to go really slow cuz i forget to angle my car :(