Probably not coming back

Resistance92

stay man. its people like u that keep mehere. Just became a part of this site and looking to become a long time member while i slowly build up my teg, and perhaps get another, a GSR manual this time!

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
This is my third year and The people I've met and become close with are great people. This place used to be a family. And for those of us who are trying to keep it that way hate seeing what its become. And for all those noobs out there who think they don't have a chance or get shit on before they even get started let me tell you it didn't used to be that way. I still consider myself a noob. Cuz I still ask questions that may seem obvious and stupid. But there are people on here that know their shit and who will help you. Hell I even try to help with what limited knowledge I have. This place used to be amazing. It'll get there again I hope.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^ agreed!

I herd TI is looking for new members! :lol:

but seriously its bound to happen, either site/people go down hills, or people grow up and out of forums and or dont have enough time anymore... its all part of the game.. gl with what ever you do..

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
No sense stirring up more drama. Personally I think everybody needs to stop whining. It's the internet, so what if someone doesn't like your car or your opinion. You shouldn't post if you are going to cry when people disagree with you. And when people DO disagree with you, there's no need to go all "Gay fag cocksucker."

Brush it off and move on.

I'm here for the Teg's and the friends, and almost everyone I talk to regularly from here are on my Facebook or in my cell phone, so i'm not all that concerned. If you wish to leave, you can do so. It's like everyone needs something to complain about. If it's not one thing it's another. "I'm a little baby, and if I can't see my swear words i'm going to leave."

Oh wait, they didn't remove the censor and you're still here? Go figure. "Oh jeez, I don't like the rep system. I'm going to bitch about it until it goes somewhere." Hasn't gone anywhere yet so you can stop bitching. "Here's my super cool car, oh what? You don't like it?!? You're gay!"

It's always something, so no need to complain about it.
You see, cause now i'm complaining about you complaining. Good going.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
^^ agreed!

but seriously its bound to happen, either site/people go down hills, or people grow up and out of forums and or dont have enough time anymore... its all part of the game.. gl with what ever you do..
Sad but true. I know I don't have the time I used to. But also the general bullshit That's blasted on here has kept me away. I still browse threads but don't post as much just for the sheer fact of if you don't have something nice to say anything at all. I'm not gonna lower myself to arguing on the internet. I'm not twelve.

lokibear

No sense stirring up more drama. Personally I think everybody needs to stop whining. It's the internet, so what if someone doesn't like your car or your opinion. You shouldn't post if you are going to cry when people disagree with you. And when people DO disagree with you, there's no need to go all "Gay fag cocksucker."

I'm here for the Teg's and the friends, and almost everyone I talk to regularly from here are on my Facebook or in my cell phone, so i'm not all that concerned. If you wish to leave, you can do so. It's like everyone needs something to complain about. If it's not one thing it's another. "I'm a little baby, and if I can't see my swear words i'm going to leave."

Oh wait, they didn't remove the censor and you're still here? Go figure. "Oh jeez, I don't like the rep system. I'm going to bitch about it until it goes somewhere." Hasn't gone anywhere yet so you can stop bitching. "Here's my super cool car, oh what? You don't like it?!? You're gay!"

Agreed. So what if someone's tampon needs to be changed. I've been flamed before. I just ignore those posts and continue on with my question. It's not that big of a deal. And the fact that you wrote a farewell post to everyone bitching about people bitching is fucking phenomenal! For that you get an A+.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
No sense stirring up more drama. Personally I think everybody needs to stop whining. It's the internet, so what if someone doesn't like your car or your opinion. You shouldn't post if you are going to cry when people disagree with you. And when people DO disagree with you, there's no need to go all "Gay fag c*********."

Oh wait, they didn't remove the censor and you're still here? Go figure. "Oh jeez, I don't like the rep system. I'm going to b**** about it until it goes somewhere." Hasn't gone anywhere yet so you can stop b****ing. "Here's my super cool car, oh what? You don't like it?!? You're gay!"

i'd +rep you, but rep is gay ;)

rockadilla

thats right.
You were even here for the Mojo days...
i remember him a little, he was pretty effing funny IMO :lol:
I wish I would have been, probably would have loved the guy.
u wouldve that guy was hilarious, hella OG trollface

This site is really going downhill. All the people I remember when I first came on are now gone. It's no fun for me anymore. I probably won't come back on, but if I do I hope there are more great people like the ones I remember.

Farewell,
Cj
im still here!!!!!!... once a week or so lol

i find it ironic that u as a mod can and do abuse ur "power" and us village people have to accept it, just sayin ;)

im not going anywhere soon, and i dont even have a damn teg anymore, a lot of the people i really looked up too when i 1st joined, (Jason, Jim, Jayson, Matt, Coy, and quite a few others) have left/are busy doing other things but i still love the site and a good number of the people on here i still enjoy talking to when i get the chance. The sites not going anywhere, the people that are "leaving" are just having PMS (no offense) IMO

Last edited:

Jvest

*GET SHOOK*
No sense stirring up more drama. Personally I think everybody needs to stop whining. It's the internet, so what if someone doesn't like your car or your opinion. You shouldn't post if you are going to cry when people disagree with you. And when people DO disagree with you, there's no need to go all "Gay fag c*********."

Oh wait, they didn't remove the censor and you're still here? Go figure. "Oh jeez, I don't like the rep system. I'm going to b**** about it until it goes somewhere." Hasn't gone anywhere yet so you can stop b****ing. "Here's my super cool car, oh what? You don't like it?!? You're gay!"

well put.

/ stupid thread

ACJett

Enthusiast
Haven't been on too much over the last few months. Been busy with family/summer/etc. Must've missed some "good" threads if theres e-suicides going on.... Why leave? In the end YOU decide what to participate in, what to ignore, more importantly WHO to ignore, and ultimately what you get out of being on here. Filter out the BS and enjoy the rest.
$.02

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Haven't been on too much over the last few months. Been busy with family/summer/etc. Must've missed some "good" threads if theres e-suicides going on.... Why leave? In the end YOU decide what to participate in, what to ignore, more importantly WHO to ignore, and ultimately what you get out of being on here. Filter out the BS and enjoy the rest.
$.02
QFT

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
This site is really going downhill. All the people I remember when I first came on are now gone. It's no fun for me anymore. I probably won't come back on, but if I do I hope there are more great people like the ones I remember.

Farewell,
Cj
i hear you bro! understand completely

^^ agreed!

yea, im gonna do a into thread over there, all those stupid rules of theirs have a purpose