Probably not coming back

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
What does "QFT" mean?
quoted for truth, typically means he agrees with you, but what you are saying pretty much goes against what he has been complaining about, so i'm not sure he really knows what he agrees with.

ACJett

Enthusiast
Oh, I see. Thx.
Yeah, I wasn't trying to sound like a dick. Don't know if it came off that way. Just was trying to underline the point that we all can chose our level of participation and/or what we get out of something. Much like life. If there is still info/people on the site you enjoy, even if its mixed in with the typical random BS, no need to leave. Just adjust your level of participation. On the same token, If you truely don't get anything of value anymore, then I guess leaving is appropriate.

Kyle

lol at this thread. CI is just a forum, it's not your life. Why get so engrossed in it? I mainly joined just to meet other local people who share the same passion about cars and that's it. Hence the reason I don't really bother posting my car up cause frankly I think that makes you more of a target to get your sh!t jacked.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
lol at this thread. CI is just a forum, it's not your life. Why get so engrossed in it? I mainly joined just to meet other local people who share the same passion about cars and that's it. Hence the reason I don't really bother posting my car up cause frankly I think that makes you more of a target to get your sh!t jacked.
I wish you would leave. Hehe, text me fool.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
What the fuck is going on in here?!?! I want to stab my eyes out with a fork. Or a butter knife. Just a brief reality check, and a reference to the village people comment. This is a fucking internet forum, not a damn democracy. You don't get a vote. A group of members have been given authority, now they get the shitty job of trying to keep us assholes in line. And the thanks they usually get is silence when things are going well and dumb ass comments like Rockadilla's when they dare to cross "one of our own". May I make a humble suggestion to all the bitchers. Wipe the sand out of your vagina and move on.

lokibear

I wouldn't mind seeing a few more adults around here.. but it's hard to because an Integra is a cheap, slow, first car that everybody loves. :thumbs up
Define adult lol I'm 23 some say that I'm an adult but I know I can still be immature at times hHahahaha