Project Lotus B17a1

xusake

Yeah of course ill keep you guy's posted, and yeah the title suppose to make people wounder and come read my thread haha

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
nice dude :D starting to look like your having some fun

xusake

any update?? nice build tho
Not yet I want to finish the project first then post all the update later. But right now I'm having issue due to school. So I'm lacking in time for the moment.

you going to sell the engine and the other ride?
I already sold the motor with the db2 shell for 1k

nice dude :D starting to look like your having some fun
Yeah I am but it a pain in the butt. Have to get every thing torque and correct. But thanks for keeping update.

xusake

UPDATE: i finally took my piston to get cleaned and came back from the shop. I know it been awhile since i've update my build thread. Soo much things to do atm school n project. But this what I've got soo far sorry for the slow build progress.

shinny stock b17a1 piston with some fish sauce flavor for a little bit of spice.

If you love Asian food, fish sauce ftw. XD

good luck with build hope you make alot of money off the build keep us posted
lmao make alot of money off the build? hopefully because I'm losing alot of money right now lmao.

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
some one better be named lotus,because i'm confused. lol. Good to see that B17 found itself a new home.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Every time this thread pops up, I think it has something to do with an Elise. Confusing

Carino

The Rican
dang the previous owner must of not known wut they had lol... u got that for mad cheap... ima defentily be following this