Project Lotus B17a1

xusake

dang the previous owner must of not known wut they had lol... u got that for mad cheap... ima defentily be following this
Nah i think they knew but wanted some quick cash, because it was on selling list for like 3week no one picked it up. Also the guy I got it from are s2k owner. so you must think why would they want a b17a1 when they can use the extra cash, also the rear right side quarter panel was push up inside the trunk making the tire butterfly bad ass heck, try putting a washer on the camber and it didn't help. But the part why no one picked it up, I think they kinda mess with the motor, when i did my first oil change and looked under the oil pan. It was missing like 4 stud bolt holding the oil pan up n 2 stud pin. Also the timing belt cover had mad oil grease. But i still got it because i've always wanted the db2 but couldn't keep the shell, sadly i had to sell the shell.

xusake

Another Update + honed cylinder. I just got back from the machine shop with the block. It still look ugly can't get that shinny look to it. But this will do for the project until I get it on my engine stand and clean it some more. Also checking my spec on the walls in case anything goes wrong.
Honing cost:$4/1 cylinder.
Hot tank:$25bucks anyone this is a bet?

Was about to make some salad, cause i came back from the food store also anyone want some? lol

Last edited:

Carino

The Rican
Nah i think they knew but wanted some quick cash, because it was on selling list for like 3week no one picked it up. Also the guy I got it from are s2k owner. so you must think why would they want a b17a1 when they can use the extra cash, also the rear right side quarter panel was push up inside the trunk making the tire butterfly bad ass heck, try putting a washer on the camber and it didn't help. But the part why no one picked it up, I think they kinda mess with the motor, when i did my first oil change and looked under the oil pan. It was missing like 4 stud bolt holding the oil pan up n 2 stud pin. Also the timing belt cover had mad oil grease. But i still got it because i've always wanted the db2 but couldn't keep the shell, sadly i had to sell the shell.
ahhh makes sense lol most ppl wouldnt mess with it unless they have car knowledge.... well i congratulates u on ur find and wish u luck :lol: cant wait to see the out come