quick progress thread - gt35r ls vtec

rwlsvtec_03

not much for progress but I had to order a 45 degree elbow for my oil drain and I mounted my external coil.

nasty old stock motor mount will be gone and starter will be cleaned..

Last edited:

rwlsvtec_03

PROGRESS!
- all head sensors are in
- radiator hoses are on
- oil feed for turbo on
- 500hp axles are in
- clutch reservoir mounted and blead w/ new line
- brakes are completely back together w/ new front calipers
- new oem honda oil pump and water pump are in
- prof. products harmonic balancer is on
- battery has been relocated to hatch inside rear seat delete
- avid aluminum motor mounts are in
- 3 cored radiator with slim fan mounted

pretty sure i'm forgetting something

hood has to be modified to fit 35r

all thats left is wiring in my harnesses, banjo fitting for fuel rail and welding in downpipe and mounting catch can and power to starter and fuse box.. that's about it besides wiring in gauges and hooking up comp.

patrick4588

Integra God
i see no reason to do anything else haha. well suspension and brakes... but im very performance oriented. who cares how pretty it is, if its slow and gay.

rwlsvtec_03

this build is crazy, i can't wait to see it finished
vehicle itself won't be finished ever.

are you doing anything else to the car besides the bad ass engine setup?
well, im a big fan of carbon fiber. Want to do fenders, hatch and that will prob be it. I'd like to have a carbon hood but i don't see that happening with my top mount. Also i want a complete Si-R interior.

i see no reason to do anything else haha. well suspension and brakes... but im very performance oriented. who cares how pretty it is, if its slow and gay.
Slow and gay is def not the way to go. I'm getting tired of driving around my EM1 Si, I want BOOST! again

rwlsvtec_03

sooo close to being finished (motor wise).
mod brace for manual steering rack
two harnesses
oil and trans fluid
waiting on my ecu
downpipe cuts

rwlsvtec_03

On the tow to get tuned? That close?
I wish! I still have to plug in my computer (2seconds) and get a wiring diagram for my engine harness
because all the sensor plugs are grey and get each harness for my headlights because somebody misplaced them and then add oil and trans fluid. The flatbed was to take it down to my work to get downpipe mods made and add O2 bung for wideband.

Me gusta mucho
I'd write something buy have absolutely no knowledge of spanish.
un picano poco poio con ceuso

rwlsvtec_03

Just waiting to mock up the rest of the downpipe then oil, trans fluid, and plug in the rest of the engine harness and o2 sensor and wideband o2. Anybody have a diagram of an engine harness?

rwlsvtec_03

WELL, I finally got running and head gasket proceeded to leak right above bell housing.
Guy who installed actually put head on backwords then continued to use the same gasket and put head back on correct.. Head gasket fuc*ing leaks oil. I ordered a Cometic Head gasket friday and yesterday I pulled the head. heres some pics of how it looks current 9/5

see th shiny sh*t on the B18B1 casting?