r33 bodykit

db1love

soo i have a full r33 bodykit for my 90 teggy, some people are sayin there gayyy and some are sayin there dope, does anyone have pics of this body kit on ther car to post?? i mean i mainly just want to bumper and fenders on, i think the rest is gay as fuckk

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
its ricey as hell, cant get much more ricer than that...but, its your car, do what you want.

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
what fenders do you have (or plan on getting)? changing your wheels/tires could be another solution to stop the rubbing

Last edited:

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
or roll the fenders...

I hate body kits. Hate them. Pure stock on the body is what looks the best IMO. BUT the r33 front bumper does have a mean look to it. I'm not condoning a body kit here, just saying it looks somewhat mean... If that makes sense... :shock:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
as you can see your going to get a pretty consistent answer here, it all depends on what you really want to do.

db1love

yea the front bmber is badass, and im not sure about the fenders, there some fiberglass ones that have breathing vents in them, hella ricey iknow but if it will stop rubing,

i have 18s on the car write now but there way to fuckin big, so wen i go down to 16s and i have already rolled the fenders, and if the 16s dont rub i wont put on the fenders, i jus wanna have tire tuckin and not rubbin ya know

Rich-PMS

The front bumper would look good with a nice BIG frontmount to fill the opening.

Throw the fenders away

db1love

yea i hear ya there about bein ricey, its just my tires!!1 they rub like a bitch and there bearly tuckin!! and i have skunk2 pro c coilovers on it, and there set up, soo idk

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
Damn dude I got 205/50/15's and my shit rubs. I have neg camber right now until i roll my fenders lol that was the quick fix

db1love

i have a blox top a arm kit and its set all the way at neg!!1 but im thinkin when i put on my 16 the neg will actually be noticable, cuz with 18s you cant tell, the rear looks good tho

735e32

Im MEL.
To each their own, i dont consider anything rice, coz i respect everyone's view on how they want their car.
and as for the body kit, it doesn't look half bad, i mean if you do it right, and all the work is clean, then it would look good.