r33 bodykit

735e32

Im MEL.
heres a pic of my homies DC2 with a similar if not the same kit, and he did his right in my opinion. the rear bumper and wing, have been color matched already too.

jznsn2u

heres a pic of my homies DC2 with a similar if not the same kit, and he did his right in my opinion. the rear bumper and wing, have been color matched already too.

isnt that the dude who went to the coronado meet?

db1love

dude that shits badass, idc wat people would say i think thats good lookin, i cant find pics of it on a 4 door thoo

phatintegra

Banned
The white teg is not that bad. It will look x10 better if it did not have those 2 rectangle opening on the front bumper underneath the headlight near the middle and the rear bumper have the right paint to match.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
as long as you get the front bumper with the lip, matched with some good sides and rear bumper, it'll look fine.

735e32

Im MEL.
The white teg is not that bad. It will look x10 better if it did not have those 2 rectangle opening on the front bumper underneath the headlight near the middle and the rear bumper have the right paint to match.

its actually a light powder blue color and the bumper has been matched already!:)

That DC looks like a bucket of asshole. Just my $.02 worth.
As far as the DB1 getting a kit, you're going to find it harder to mount the side skirts that it would be on a DB7/8. That's just how it goes having a G2.