Rabbits 01 DC4 Build *Lotta Pics*

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I'll do a full write up on it when I do it. Most people wont weld on a used tank. They want you to get a new one. I do the welding on my own though. Just triple wash it and let it dry.
Yeah, not sure if I wanna do that but hey, if you do a write-up I'll be the first one looking at it and attempting it most likely. Dealing with the old gas tank is the one part of my build I'm really not looking forward to...

Thanks for attempting it first so I can mooch your knowledge :lol:

White_Rabbit

So much for being an auto

New high pressure fuel line

Naked engine bay! Next to come for that is a mild shave and paint.

Just a few to keep updated.

White_Rabbit

Some new goodies

New pillar pod for my Boost gauge, EGT, and wide band o2

Blox rear camber adjusters

Blox Rear Lower Control Arms

Genuine Honda shift boot

Skunk2 short shifter and new shift knob

Haven't had much time to work on it. Been out of town a lot. Should be hitting the dyno fairly soon.

White_Rabbit

Thanks, i'm just interested in getting it running. Then I need to spend a lot of time cleaning it up and getting it the way I wanted. 7 and a half months in the desert really set me back on my time working on the car, lol.

pbnj

Yea its an army bag but I'm air force. I'm getting ready to deploy with the Army for 8 months. I'll be doing convoy's of gun trucks in and out of Kuwait to Iraq.

More pics to come later today. Getting ready to go work on the car some more.
good luck in kuwait..........its boring there.....hahahaha....but yeah....nice build......
how much you pay for your car anyways??

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
hey man very nice! how much were the 17" konig tantrums and whered ya get them? i like them! pm me please