Rachel's -official- K build!

whitedc4

alright so i have one of these in another section but i like a few ppl who aren't spastic posters and don't quite qualify for that section yet lol so this is probably where i pick up and leave off my build.. the other area may get the more in depth explanation on a few things.

so here goes.
my pretty car got stolen in june i missed it really bad and bought another integra.. i don't like how it looks compared to my last one but it does have some potential... (last car in sig)

bought the car in september and got bored with it when i realized the body wasn't as pretty as i was used to so i decided to start from the inside and work my way out.

out with the OLD

^^^^
all of that happened in less than a day!!
NEXT DAY

Im not going to go in depth with what i am doing i don't like copy cats lol but simply its a K20 z3 full swap im dropping in with a few internals and bolts ons of course. then once its up and running i plan on saving money buying the block i really want and tearing it apart all over again.
everything is bought jsut waiting for some more things to come in and i will be very set to go.

^^^ the head and block.

enjoi!

whitedc4

you said ppl make fun of k motors on that one guys roty thread.
i figured you were one of those peoples

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
huh? if you are talking about mr.dc5 saying he deserved to win best NA with a stock motor then yes i was making fun of him. i dont make fun of friends.

whitedc4

huh? if you are talking about mr.dc5 saying he deserved to win best NA with a stock motor then yes i was making fun of him. i dont make fun of friends.
oooh. okay i really thought you were going to be making fun of me but okay thats settled :) no making fun.

You had to post this as soon as I gave mine up didn't you?
well i didn't plan for it to be that way but i guess it sure worked out that way huh.. llol