Rachel's -official- K build!

speedin

The Transporter
Looking good! Your brave going without heat. I could deal with no A/C, but I need my heat! Id just hide the brake lines up against the firewall and paint them the color of the car to hide them if I had to choose.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Looking good! Your brave going without heat. I could deal with no A/C, but I need my heat! Id just hide the brake lines up against the firewall and paint them the color of the car to hide them if I had to choose.
Im with this guy no heat sucks, especially in the rain, with fog up windows, No Bueno

whitedc4

I really can't wait to see the finished build. When are you gonna be done by?
gosh i don't even know shouldnt be too long til the engine bays done being welded and painted then i can drop it all in but i'm still trying to figure out a few internal pieces that i want before i do this.

She ignored me :(
lol it would be a clean db i just don't have two k swaps presnetly lol

nah :) who needs the heat lol

Im with this guy no heat sucks, especially in the rain, with fog up windows, No Bueno
i'll just take my civic on those days :) the integra isn't a daily driver so i really don't need anything on it.

speedin

The Transporter
nah :) who needs the heat lol
Like I said brave. I cant stand the first 5 minutes in my car in the weather we are having right now and its only in the 40's-50's here. Its my Floridian side... :lol: sweater in the 70's, happy in the 90's.

whitedc4

oh i'm a baby when it comes to the cold but i just plan on carrying a blanket with me and having layers on lol..

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
lol it would be a clean db i just don't have two k swaps presnetly lol
Psh, drop the dead wood with those gaudy purple wheels and get the half tucked car with uber sick light weight wheels, suspension and brakes and lots of other goodies :thumbs up

Prozon

Kris
Looking good Rach. I don't think I would like not having heat. That would allow me to drive the car like one month out of the year here. No bueno.