Rachel's -official- K build!

whitedc4

I would Give my left nut to buy those Purple Volks from you!!!
lol well they're for sale 1000 picked up or work out a deal for shipping

Any time frame of when you think the car will be done OP?

The whole thing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
well i don't know because honestly yeah i'd like to be boosted but at the same time i just want to drop the swap in and drive it while i'm assembling the turbo kit

nice build so far i'm impressed, who's building the engine trans and turbo kit? i may have missed it somewhere already stated because well i just don't have the patience to read 22 pages so i just skimmed through for updates lol. any ideas of what kind of power your hoping to lay down? whats the build for auto x road course drag racing or just driver enthusiast?
here's a quick shop run down
Unique Collision of Tulsa, Ok is doing the Body work and engine bay
Humble Performance of Tulsa, Ok pulled my b series out all the wires and lines and cleaned it before the paint
Humble will be assembling everything else pretty much.
i'm using jotech in florida to kinda give me information on which set ups are best.

22 pages is easy! Have you seen some of the others? lol

I hate when body shops lag cuz they have other jobs they can knock out real quick and get paid....
lol should have seen my last build :( before it got stolen it had made some pages

AND I'M UPLOADING PICS OF PROGRESS
REAL PICS WITH MY CAMERA NOT CELL PHONE PICS :D

whitedc4

Notice my brand new hood :D covered in dust lol

here's my car's color... what it will be :) i caved i have to show it off :D

the bay

dustin showin off the bay. can you say white hood??????/ wooooooooooooo

here's a few good before pics so you can know what shit it looks like

going to look so much better when its done

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd i think there's mroe uploading but they're taking too long i'll add them in the next update

whitedc4

nice progress. the bay looks red in those pics o_O
well i was taking just auto setting pictures. wasn't messing with the indoor lighting fabla bla
when this is outside in sun light and i can set my camera to see what i see basically it will finally look pink
trust me ....its pink

Rachel has goodies coming :)
yepppppp lol from like 3 people!:D

all of our conversations sound dirty lol. even this one!!!

whitedc4

yep yep yep.
my phone was feeling freaky i guess. lol
i was like oh crap crap crap don't send

whitedc4

yeah lol i think i need a normal phone like the 3 letter per button phone. the old kind so that when i press send i can press cancel just in case!! lol i've never had a phone that wouldnt let me cancel send a message til this stupid iphone came a long -.-