Rachel's -official- K build!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I'm really not that patient lol

I'll probably just stay white.

:(

I'm boring
Could you be anything other than white? :rolf::rolf:

I really couldnt tell u which i think would be good. Being a guy i cant say pink is gonna look better than white but i do think for a girl that pink with the white wheels, silver lip will look hot. A mismatch could be an issue though. White will look good regardless. Some gays i mean guys might like pink for themselves.. but its not my style.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Different engine bay color shouldn't bother you, particularly since it was on purpose and not cause of a cheap paint job. Everyone will be just fine haha
If you don't like it you can plasti dip it. Then you get to experiment with no harm done. Lol

whitedc4

No thank you lol not plasti dipping.
I don't want black! Or any plasti dip color. Lol
Not covering up how much money is being thrown on the body work and paint
That would be a total loss to me lol

XjoEnX

Bump. I'm saving pictures. :thumbs up Now where are those Work VSxx wheels in this damn thread.....

whitedc4

lol i didn't see any of that conversation til now...

anyways i tried to clean my wheels yesterday but the fact that they're spray painted ( i just angrily found out) means that you can see the gunmetal underneath. i really don't think they prepped the wheels at allllllllll. flabbergasted.

Here's a picture joe. But I took it with the temporary phone I had been using so they look sloppy.
Maybe after they're finished being powdered and painted I'll take more.
Til then they kinda idk look funky. I hate how everything I've bought lately looks all janky.
I want to buy something nice for once :( oh well.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Here's a picture joe. But I took it with the temporary phone I had been using so they look sloppy.
Maybe after they're finished being powdered and painted I'll take more.
Til then they kinda idk look funky. I hate how everything I've bought lately looks all janky.
I want to buy something nice for once :( oh well.
I know that feel. My J's racing lip/grill/spoiler all have flaws and even though 99.9999% of people don't notice them I do and it makes me rage.

The Gram Lights were the same way, very good shape for their age but I couldn't stand to look at them :(

This winter my sole car goal is to clean up the stuff I already have.