Racing!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
If you could drive your car off a cliff and be ok with it you can track your car. If you'd be mad about it you have no business in racing.
debatable. i highly doubt samurai_blue would be willing to drive his car off a cliff. i see what your going for, but thats a bit extreme :)

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
debatable. i highly doubt samurai_blue would be willing to drive his car off a cliff. i see what your going for, but thats a bit extreme :)
It's true though. Driving at high speeds and having something go wrong will usually lead to disaster.

Cripton805

.....harsh this is my first stick shift car so i think im doing good. i dont live near any trackes or stripes and i definetly dont fu** with other guys, im the only 4 banger around my area everyone is into trucks and V8's and i might have to practise double clutching..looks sick! im a really good driving and im not a dumb fu**. so take it easy guys
How old are you? You sound really immature. Nothing intended to be offensive. Just re-read your post. It doesn't matter if you're a professional driver. Even they get in accidents all of the time. Except they're prepared for it. You can never be prepared anywhere unless its a controlled environment intended for racing. I've been around real street racing. In the end it's pretty stupid to do it. The tiny amount of money you make for damaging your car, breaking the law, hurting yourself, and most importantly hurting someone else is definately not worth it. I've seen everything. On top of that, everyone is going to have excuses. When you break your car you will also complain about it.

I lost because ______________
You won because ______________

NEEK94LS

.....harsh this is my first stick shift car so i think im doing good. i dont live near any trackes or stripes and i definetly dont fu** with other guys, im the only 4 banger around my area everyone is into trucks and V8's and i might have to practise double clutching..looks sick! im a really good driving and im not a dumb fu**. so take it easy guys
Heres a tip. Make sure you know what ur doing and how to do it. Example....."dont go 120 if you cant handle 120" There is no safe way to street race, but you can be very cautious when doing it.

Some punk ass kid rolled up on me at the light yesterday reving his camaro, I would of loved to scrape that POS, but it deff wasnt the place to engage in a "speed contest".

All im saying is be very carefull when you decide to let that speed demon out. I cant criticize you because I dont exactly do the speed limit and because there are way worse things you can be doing other than street racing.

Prozon

Kris
Lets not start another "Street racing is bad because.." thread.
And some how there's always the high and mighty guy that needs to lecture.

Kind of funny lol.

obama'swhiteson

i dont race in the city around other people and put them in danger, i dont race for money nor do i think im a bad ass with a ricer, people around my area under estimate hondas so i.....educate people. im 18 btw dont mean to act immature and no affence taken. i wish there were a track or strip in my area but there isnt so.... and i have a heavy foot sometimes, but who doent. no need to lecture me or dog on me

melmore433

just in case you havent noticed but most ppl on here are against street racing.....even if it was a one time thing

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Street racing as in taking off from stop lights against minivans is retarded. Late at night with no one on the streets doing drag races or whatever is still stupid. Going to a track and seeing what your shitty econo-box can do is not stupid and I highly encourage everyone to experience it at least once.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i dont race in the city around other people and put them in danger, i dont race for money nor do i think im a bad ass with a ricer, people around my area under estimate hondas so i.....educate people. im 18 btw dont mean to act immature and no affence taken. i wish there were a track or strip in my area but there isnt so.... and i have a heavy foot sometimes, but who doent. no need to lecture me or dog on me
soooooo you do street race :thumbs up first step is admitting it

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
ill race you with my lawnmower man, i installed this thing called "vtec" and it makes a "buahhhh" noise

idk i heard it makes things go fast? 8)