Racing!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i street race from time to time, i don't make it a spectator thing though, thats where street racing went down hill. its not a 1 on 1 thing anymore, you take off and then have 30 retards behind you. i keep it simple, call me boy and race him and go home, i haven't raced in a while im nether for it or against it.

my only tip is, be first person to let off the gas, must accidents happen when the person next to you doesn't want to lose and keeps going because they really want to pass you to feel good

obama'swhiteson

i street race from time to time, i don't make it a spectator thing though, thats where street racing went down hill. its not a 1 on 1 thing anymore, you take off and then have 30 retards behind you. i keep it simple, call me boy and race him and go home, i haven't raced in a while im nether for it or against it.

my only tip is, be first person to let off the gas, must accidents happen when the person next to you doesn't want to lose and keeps going because they really want to pass you to feel good
Thanks for the tip I'll definetly keep that in mind

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
if you race someone and they win....chances are that the next time they will win too. i will admit that i have done a few "races" before, for example i was at a stoplight getting onto a highway and a 2nd gen supra pulls up next to me, when the light turned green we both step on it, im ahead of the supra a little, they flash me with their brights and its over, they drive past me and its a thumbs up and theyre on their way. and i mabye hit 65 in the 55 mph zone

itsteggytime

hey don't worry i street race occasionally too. i usually take it to the country side where no one is around to be endangered. but i have raced in my little city:oops:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Watch what you say. People will bash on you:roll:
They bash because your endangering the lives of other people. Yes, we've all street raced, and the occasional pull on a side road, but when you ask for tips on street racing it sounds like you do it all the time, which is unsafe and immature. If you kill someone racing your 140hp honda your going to be bashed for being an idiot.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
ive said it a few times actually, i dont "street race" im not a punk thinking my car is bad ass, i dont roll up to a stop sign and try to race someone.
JUST SAYING.

If you're not on a legitimate & recognized private property track, it is street racing. not trying to hate but i mean come on seriously, one second youre saying you don't street race because you dont drive a ricer (which does not mean honda) and then say you race on country side roads "educating" "stupid V8 loving rednecks". two things wrong with that, 1) Just because youre into something different doesnt make you an idiot. 2) If you are a state funded (paved or not paved) you ARE street racing.

Sorry, that bugged me. Continue.

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
paul walker and vin diesel should be able to answer this question, i speed here and there giving my car some exercise lol but i think street racing is pointless, even though i go to a local street racing spot sometimes just to watch, i never ran my car cuz you dont get anything but negative results.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
paul walker and vin diesel should be able to answer this question, i speed here and there giving my car some exercise lol but i think street racing is pointless, even though i go to a local street racing spot sometimes just to watch, i never ran my car cuz you dont get anything but negative results.
You'll still get a spectator ticket, bro.

Street racing is like masturbation, even if we happen to do it, we don't compare notes on the subject