ramblin_wreck08's Integra GS-R

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
how much did the instructor charged?
It's included in the entry fee. Novices get instructors for as many runs as they want, and you can always ask for a ride-along from anyone out there. You can only sign up as a novice for 2 events.

nice....a fello auto x-er
Nice. We should start an autox thread to see who on here does it.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i dont have many local anymore since we lost our scca venue.

although i did just sign up for the may 29 one here in petersburg.

8-bit

do what now?
It's included in the entry fee. Novices get instructors for as many runs as they want, and you can always ask for a ride-along from anyone out there. You can only sign up as a novice for 2 events.
Im try to go this summer i've been wanting to auto-x since I bought my dc2 awhile back.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Im try to go this summer i've been wanting to auto-x since I bought my dc2 awhile back.
I'd definitely recommend it. It's lots of fun and allows you to become a much better driver...both on and off the track. Check out soloatlanta.com for more info and an events schedule.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
More pics! :)

Thanks to Perry Bennett Photography (http://perrybennett.com/) I now have some professional pics from the autocross. Enjoy.

Oh...and I also fixed my light from the fender-bender. More pics coming once I get done with finals and get to work on the paint in that spot.

Kept it nice and tight through the first slalom:

Sliding my coach around :lol::

From a distance...and making me look fast:

Went a little wide on this set...need to tighten up my line a little bit:

Last edited:

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
It seems like forever since I've been on CI.

My commute this summer is about 450 miles, so the Teg is getting a workout (and my tires are wearing fast). The commute takes me through Atlanta rush hour traffic, so my breaks and clutch are getting a lot of wear and tear too. But just a couple more months of this craziness. Gas is a killer.

About a month ago my clutch started squeaking and became a little sticky when fully pressed in (but only when the car is warm). Finally found the source of the sound - the slave cylinder. Trying to decide whether to take it off and grease it up or to just get a new one and call it a day. Any opinions?