RANT - quit flashing ME!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
every where i go..at nite, ppl always turn the highbeams and flash me...i'm like WTF? my high beams arent even on...so i flash them back

4300K blinds the shit out of ppl...its fucking annoying when ppl flash me though

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
YEA FUCK EM DUDE.

You know what i hate though those hem-haugh truck when their headlights are right behind your window at perfect eye level. i get those all the time and i can never see a damn thing im like AAHHHHHHH YOU MUST DIE!!!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol another reason is...i aim my hids a lil high...lol just to piss ppl off really...lol but somtimes when i'm behind a truck with a chrome bumper...i blind the shit out of myself too

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
rolf ha just dont blind yourself into a curb. You know what i sometimes wanna get offroad lights in my hatch so if some baster flashes his high beams at my i pop the hatchs and turn on some Hella off road Light aim at their faces and then get some getto rigged motor to close my hatch for me 8)

integra evan

I used to get flashed all the time in my G2 because people thought that the stock foglights were high beams, even tho the fogs are aimed lower than the low beams, lol.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
MoJoJoJo said:
lol another reason is...i aim my hids a lil high...lol just to piss ppl off really
Uuuhh....and you wonder why people are flashing you. :hithead: :crazy:
Your getting back what you put out to the world. Your intentionally pissing people off, people then get pissed off, then they show you they're pissed off, which makes you pissed off....

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea...but i love the out put...i see everything, but actually its not even that high...its like a half turn above stock height. its just my hids glare and its bright white.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i get flashed all the time because people think my lights aren't turned on...lol jp FUCK YOU AND YOUR HIDS, kevin!

JdmITRCinci said:
YEA FUCK EM DUDE.

You know what i hate though those hem-haugh truck when their headlights are right behind your window at perfect eye level. i get those all the time and i can never see a damn thing im like AAHHHHHHH YOU MUST DIE!!!
when trucks are following close with their bright ass lights on, i usually just flip my rearview mirror a couple times hoping they'd get the point -- they usually do. it does get annoying, though. sometimes the lights are so fucking bright, i feel like i'm onstage doing a fucking performance.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
When it getting dark out, but not dark enough to need the headlights and I just have my parking lights on, people flash me. When they do, I turn off my parking lights instead of turning on the headlights like they want me to do, my way of flipping them the ol' bird, like "Don't tell me what to do." If it's light out enough for you to see me coming, then I obviously don't need my headlights on for you to see me, do I?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
maybe you're bumping too hard and you're lights are dimming... lol... peeps think you're flashing @ them