RANT - quit flashing ME!

sonicvybe

new driver
if someone proceeded to direct their high beams in my pupils...i would simply close my eyes..so then i dont have to deal with the blinding light...then when alls clear..open them again :)

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i missed a deal on h3 3000K hids...damn that would look fucking sweet with my fogs...i'm still looking for another deal on one of those

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
i used to have one of those 100,000 candle spot light. people who flashed me from behind got the spot light. they backed off real fast.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
wtf is 100,000 candle light? lol i saw a huge flash light in my office it says 500,000 candle light...LOL

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
MoJoJoJo said:
wtf is 100,000 candle light? lol i saw a huge flash light in my office it says 500,000 candle light...LOL
it is supposed to have the power of 100,000 candles put together. what they really mean is if you were to light 100,000 candles and the light at the same time they could be seen from the same distance.

fightinchunk

fatasian
MoJoJoJo said:
lol another reason is...i aim my hids a lil high...lol just to piss ppl off really...lol but somtimes when i'm behind a truck with a chrome bumper...i blind the shit out of myself too
haha yep i've done that too, it sucks soo much ass.

k624ash

g3teg97 said:
I've had people flash at me because of my silverstars.
i have silverstars too, but they dont seem to light the road in front of me very well. a lot of times when people are behind me i can see my cars shadow, since the car behind me has brighter headlights

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i think people just laugh when they see me out and a bout .... cause when i lowered the car i couldnt see shit no more and i coulnt reach the bolt that turns the drivers side higher, so i turned the pass side higher though and that seems to work fine .... oncoming cars dont get blinded cause the left side is low.

And yea when i was in high school and was driving around in my 1973 mg b gt whenever i saw other mgs on the road we would flash each other.

Asleep

I probably am
haa imagine all the integras and civics if they went around flashing each other. it'd be a constant lightning storm.