Rear wiper delete, vision afterwards.

gsr_nikhil

Yeah I'm just a little bitch haha. I'll probably do it tmrw. But I really what a plug from dlo!
I'll have to use the plug behind the battery in the meantime

MurderousPandas

The rear window isn't used much but to see the car behind you, which i usually do with the side mirrors anyways. Rain can cause vision issues on the rear window, but it's usually not a big deal. I'd say remove it, but why? Just looks? Weight reduction? lol

treeafodo

Austin
I wouldn't be too worried about the visibility issues. There are so many cars that don't have rear wipers, but if you are worried I would just put Rain-X on the window like the others have said.

uhhkilleez

How hard is it to take out the motor? I hate messing with interior trim and panels like that. It really does look a whole lot cleaner but I'm not sure if I can give up the wiper yet since it snows here. That wiper pisses me off though because it only has one speed setting which is almost always too fast unless it's coming down hard.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

dlo253

Few bolts and a plug.... easy.
easy enough to be able to put the wiper back on during the winter months..

uhhkilleez

Well shit. I think you just pushed me over the edge. Brb deleting my rear wiper.

randomhobo

automagic user
Probably going to pull mine tomorrow, ooh wait i cut a hole in the plug under the battery to run my power wire for my amp... maybe next weekend...

uhhkilleez

Done. Looks much cleaner and was easier than I thought. Now I need an aluminum plug.

uhhkilleez

I think it looks nice on the hatch's curved glass.
Not one broken tab. I was shocked I usually break one or two whenever I mess with trim.

Last edited: