RHD-Darius ____Build Thread :)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
seen a py 4dr, looks okay. do it real clean and u can pull it off, thats means you gotta ditch the 4lug and go with the 5 :p

BlackDC2

VTEC MANIAC!
I love the 4door saloon teggy u have... sweet build... you are converting LHD to RHD, and I own DC2 SiR B18C to go with me one day back to Lithuania and will need it converted to LHD then to make it legal to register and use for LT roads... but the worst problem there are no parts for tegs in europe as widely available as in usa... will be looking for whole GSR to be sent over from usa I guess in a year or so, or just a full conversion set...

can u list/explain what was needed for your conversion to complete?
Maybe you wanna sell me your LHD dashboard with all bits for my conversion?

BR

RHD-Darius

Track Use Only
armorall that dash and your interior will look x2 better bro :]
haha true bro. i havent really detailed car yet and cleaned everything. just vacuum and wash. but when its running car will never be dirty

RHD-Darius

Track Use Only
seen a py 4dr, looks okay. do it real clean and u can pull it off, thats means you gotta ditch the 4lug and go with the 5 :p
true bro. but i was going for the spec itr look. because the 4 doors itr in japan only came in 4x114.3 which is what i have. but i could be wrong. i was thinking of rocking the spec itr wheels. what do you guys think?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
true bro. but i was going for the spec itr look. because the 4 doors itr in japan only came in 4x114.3 which is what i have. but i could be wrong. i was thinking of rocking the spec itr wheels. what do you guys think?
they do come with 5 lug 5x114. 98+ models.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Really nice build man, i really hope you go with PY, its going to look sick!

Just one question, how did you register the car with rhd and diffrent vin on dash, in Cali?

RHD-Darius

Track Use Only
Really nice build man, i really hope you go with PY, its going to look sick!

Just one question, how did you register the car with rhd and diffrent vin on dash, in Cali?
i hope i dont kill it with py. does anyone have pics of py on 4dr?

also for the rhd i just took my vin off my other dash and bolted it on to my rhd :)

BlackDC2

VTEC MANIAC!
Im in Ireland, or either u could better ship it to Lithuania, so would save me alot of hassle with transporting it to there from Ireland... PM more details