RHD-Darius ____Build Thread :)

rhdintegra

rhd has been finished :) all by myselft
also new jdm itr steering wheel
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh96/dariuscivic/300310140
4x114 conversion installed
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh96/dariuscivic/250310153736.jpg
I could of sworn I saw this car somewhere before like a year or so back its already converted right hand drive by someone else

Last edited:

rhdintegra

Darius never converted this car he took someone else work and claim that he did it. Another person did the firewall conversion extremely clean from start to finished. He stole the car from this guy in Torrance and forge his signature on the document.

j13

Keep It Clean
Darius never converted this car he took someone else work and claim that he did it. Another person did the firewall conversion extremely clean from start to finished. He stole the car from this guy in Torrance and forge his signature on the document.
WTF??? How do you know this??

I remember this thread..I wondered what happen to it...

rhdintegra

WTF??? How do you know this??

I remember this thread..I wondered what happen to it...
The guy that I mentioned I'm his brother friend and I just barely sign up for this forum board. I'm looking for a new car and I realized that the car in this person thread belongs to my brother friend. He took the car from his yard pick it up by a tow bed.

I believe its Hai's Towing in Santa Ana. I heard that Darius didn't pay for the towing charges and that poor towing guy is getting beat up for Darius fault gave him a blank check.

I have pictures of it when it first barely came out doing the firewall conversion. I can post up the picture. It is one of the guy that has a shop before but now it is closed out. Let me know if you want to see the picture I can prove it.

MattLaBonte

So your saying RHD Darius posed as a towing place around the same time your bros friend was having his car towed for pro work? Dairus took it and claimed it for his own?

j13

Keep It Clean
The guy that I mentioned I'm his brother friend and I just barely sign up for this forum board. I'm looking for a new car and I realized that the car in this person thread belongs to my brother friend. He took the car from his yard pick it up by a tow bed.

I believe its Hai's Towing in Santa Ana. I heard that Darius didn't pay for the towing charges and that poor towing guy is getting beat up for Darius fault gave him a blank check.

I have pictures of it when it first barely came out doing the firewall conversion. I can post up the picture. It is one of the guy that has a shop before but now it is closed out. Let me know if you want to see the picture I can prove it.
Damn....that's crazy! Did someone call the cops? That must fucking suck.

Yeah..post those pics..;)