Rhd itr

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Ukdm taillights are rare
ukdm lights are not rare, its the most common ukdm part in us to date. hell ive own set of uk tails myself. If you want a set id suggest going to cali :p

Just wondering if you made any progress on making the rhd with a legal title import? Remember reading that on your HT build thread,they were giving you shit on that!

foorplaydc2

ukdm lights are not rare, its the most common ukdm part in us to date. hell ive own set of uk tails myself. If you want a set id suggest going to cali :p

Just wondering if you made any progress on making the rhd with a legal title import? Remember reading that on your HT build thread,they were giving you s*** on that!
its getting done but it is something i feel too many people ask about and i feel is private i rather not speak of it on forums the car will legally be titled once it is completely done

foorplaydc2

Dylan has them on his car. You saw them yesterday. They're super fresh.

I kinda wanna buy the Mugen bumper.
go for it you wont regret it i cant wait to take mine to the body shop to get all mocked up with the intersectionals and parkin pole just ordered clear side markers as well to add to the light uk theme

DC4GoFast

i have a car problem
Mann I cant wait to see the end result!

foorplaydc2

so i was stuck on ukdm tail lights for a while actually so i changed my mind last night ordered these should be here in a few days also ordered clear oem side markers and intersectional lights for my bumper project heres a pic of the tails

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
This thing is going to be sweet, and those clear tails look good on white, they would look retarded on anything else but i can dig it on white

foorplaydc2

picked this up as a temp since i want a mugen fg360 and decided to wait on that until after the car was finished since they are so expensive and i sold my srs wheel kinda didnt like it any more but heres some pics picked up an omp deep dish wheel

This thing is going to be sweet, and those clear tails look good on white, they would look retarded on anything else but i can dig it on white
thanks some people hate them some people love them.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
so i was stuck on ukdm tail lights for a while actually so i changed my mind last night ordered these should be here in a few days also ordered clear oem side markers and intersectional lights for my bumper project heres a pic of the tails
Wait a minute...so you are gonna buy clear taillights for your itr or are they just temporary?

Please say temporary....