"ricer" jokes

Prozon

Kris
i hate when people call themselves ricers.. its like admitting your racist, or ricist, or saying your hitler or calling yourself the N word... or calling yourself something derogatory. unless your car is some tack cheaply done up pos asian car, you're not a ricer.
I hate it when people call the word ricer "derogatory." :roll:

The fact that he dislikes your car probably has more to do with you as a person than your ride. I have a pretty good respect for all vehicles. I've gone pretty much every direction with my cars. Doing anything to his ride makes you no better than him- in fact, you might get your ass beat.

I have a 4x4, does that mean I can't own an Integra anymore? No. It means i'm a grown ass man with the free will to follow my passion. Maybe kids these days need to learn this little phrase "Sticks and stones can hurt my bones, but words cannot harm me." Throws an orange at your car, handle it like a goddamn adult. Or hey, go tell a teacher. :roll:

Quit your b****ing and deal with it, kid.

P.S.
My reply was just an excuse to post a picture of my ride. Damn ricers.

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Im pretty sure theres cars everyone has been referring to as ricers in every market. And it is derogatory. :mrgreen:

Buffalony716

Integragsr716
I barley kno the kid lol , but I call my caeca ricer as a joke , and don't care he called it one , just the fact he threw a orange at my rim and got stuck c I was pissef , just got done washing it too

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
....It's just a piece of fruit.
X2....

Damn straight son!
Re-arrange his spark plug wires
Disconnect his starter leads
Big ass zip-tie around the driveshaft or axles
Punch him in the face
Hot water bottle over the exhaust
Remove his wheels and leave them laid down next to his car, don't take anything
Remove his alternator belt
Discharge his A/C
Definatly subbing this thread along with the bolonga trick :D

Sent from my DC4

Swerve

Shawn
Lol thats an Asian Car prozon. Fucking ricer 4x4

My MERCAN 4x4 even tho now its technically a Fiat

XjoEnX

....It's just a piece of fruit.
Word. At least it wasn't a rock he threw.

Give him the ricer treatment like I said.

1. Stuff rice in his exhaust
2. On a hot day, buy some grains of rice and a pot, fill it with water, pour the rice in and leave the pot on his hood so it can cook. Come back during lunch hour and enjoy your fresh rice.
3. Throw grains of rice at him like at weddings when he walks out of a classroom.
4. Tell him you can't finish your lunch and have extra fried rice if he wants it.
5. Put a Rice-A-Roni decal on his windshield

Possibilities are endless. Fight rice with rice.

94RS

No fucks given.
You willing to risk having a burnt penis all because he threw an orange at your winter wheels?