"ricer" jokes

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
i hate when people call themselves ricers.. its like admitting your racist, or ricist, or saying your hitler or calling yourself the N word... or calling yourself something derogatory. unless your car is some tack cheaply done up pos asian car, you're not a ricer.
Wow, get down off your fucking soap box, Malcom. Rather than posing a question to try and understand your motive for saying such stupid shit, then spending the better half of the afternoon leisurely trolling you until you change your thought process about the issue, I'll just save myself some time since it won't work anyway.

P.S.
My reply was just an excuse to post a picture of my ride. Damn ricers.
Always so classy, Kris
Inb4 op comes back with "I put rice on his car and he tore me in half"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
:rolf:

dlo253

Haha, wow I missed a lot...

So OP, man up. If your mad about him throwing an orange go tell somebody if you're that type, or call his ass out. Whatever you chose don't fuck with his ride. That's lower than low, just above thieves and snitches. That's grounds for gettin your ass beat around here. Its just disrespectful. I also agree, he was most likely trying to help clean your wheels. The natural shit works great!! :)

emptyspaces

Ermagherd someone from Buffalo, NY haha 716 here too.

Finally a thread about oranges.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
dlo253 said:
So OP, man up.

Don't let him get to you. Sounds like you have a pretty nice car and some truck guy has his panties in a bunch because you have a Honda and its not built in 'mericah

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Throwin oranges at my car is at the top of my list of do not's. someone worked hard to pick them so they could be sold at intersections. You should have picked it up, peeled it and lectured him on wasting food while enjoying orange.

I mean, there's no reason we can't be civilized is there?

Last edited:

dlo253

Seriously tho, dude's just mad he gets bent over every time he goes to the gas station.... Lol.

drevans_satx

Dylan
Alright here's the plan, man. Don't Fap for like...3 weeks. Build it all up. Then one day go out and blow a load all over his hood/windshield and driver side door handle. Ultimate revenge.

Swerve

Shawn
For thw recrd if he has a newer ford it probably is from Mexico and if its a dodge its officially now a fiat. Haa

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Alright here's the plan, man. Don't Fap for like...3 weeks. Build it all up. Then one day go out and blow a load all over his hood/windshield and driver side door handle. Ultimate revenge.

Lmfao. I would laugh so hard if I saw that on someones car (if the guy was a dick).

OP dont worry man.. You're in high school. Everything is bullshit in high school. The guys just yanking your balls cause he can. Make your self heard and get in his face and tell him off. If he throws a fist, fight back in self defense. Schools take fights seriously haha.