"ricer" jokes

drevans_satx

Dylan
I remember when I was a high school kid...with a gsr...in white...lowered quite a bit. Op we're like the same man.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Buffalony716

Integragsr716
Hey!!! I work for shit, all I do is work , i put mad hours And I work at a dealership , I learn a lot and love it

drevans_satx

Dylan
Its all good man! I just wished my car looked half as good when I was in HS lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Swerve

Shawn
Nothing it looks wayy better than most teenage cars and beyter then alot integras as well.

Rattlecan Hero

Frame Banger
My favorite insult is "My Chevy has more torque in one lug nut than your Honduuuhhh" I laugh when people try to talk shit about my ride.

Prozon

Kris
Hey!!! I work for s***, all I do is work , i put mad hours And I work at a dealership , I learn a lot and love it
That's the way to do it! :thumbs up

Just keep on going with it. Make the car how you like it and keep on driving it. Don't let some orange throwing bullies get to ya.

danger450

OH NOOOOOOOO! He threw an Orange at your WINTER RIMS?

Rims are meant to withstand some LIFE, a small piece of fruit ... well .. yeah ... I would have fell over laughing ... LOL

Some poeple like chevys, some people like Jap cars. I like many cars, each have their own advantages, build qualities and issues. As much as I "love" my very well taken care of DD Integra, I also "LOVE" my modified Mercedes SL500 in a different way.

Sometimes, people need trucks in life.

Some people jsut need a car to get to school or work, and I've even met people who's spouse bought them a car and they don't even know what it is, besides maybe the manufacturer.