rnhib25's NHBP dc4 progress

C Aaron

get some mud flaps dood :D

i'd go amber with those side markers since u already got amber bumper lights :thumbs up

rnhib25

ricer all day
Go amber like I am! It'll stick out more on your silver teggy. I love the side angle showing your exhaust, looks great. fellow 18yr old ftw! And way to rock the same lip as me :thumbs up
Yeah I was going towards the amber also.
Thanks i really like that picture also.

amen to that. to many preggos walking around my school.

Anyway your ride looks nice. Love those rims!
Yup lol thanks i need to clean them asap.

get some mud flaps dood :D

i'd go amber with those side markers since u already got amber bumper lights :thumbs up
mudflups are also on my list :D

McMahon

JackTuned
Where's the Rota Grids?! Cant wait til you get them!

rnhib25

ricer all day
yeah im waiting till spring for my new wheels. and im just going to use my meshies as my winter wheels

rnhib25

ricer all day
looking for a bike rack. you guys think. it'll look nice on my car. Plus i want to get a new lip maybe sivtec or a type R. If anyone is willing to trade let me know.

C Aaron

looking for a bike rack. you guys think. it'll look nice on my car. Plus i want to get a new lip maybe sivtec or a type R. If anyone is willing to trade let me know.
no bike rack.. unless you really need it. :thumbup:

rnhib25

ricer all day
i haven't been CI in awhile but. good news im going to pick up a mugen style lip for 20 BUCKS!! the same one as the one i have on and STICKBOMB it. or maybe paint it the same as my car?

Last edited:

rnhib25

ricer all day
i havent done anything to my car yet..bc of f'in winter.. im just gonna wait will spring to get all that! and plus many more..you guys have to just wait and see:thumbs up