rnhib25's NHBP dc4 progress

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
little update im for sure picking up KYG AGX with skunk2 springs next week. So i can finally say im lowering my car!
whats the word on this, and trust my it will ride great had that setup b4

rnhib25

ricer all day
whats the word on this, and trust my it will ride great had that setup b4
dude im pissed. i was about to pick them up that friday BC that was my only day off. The dude said he'll hold it for me and everything was said. but i called him that friday morning and told me he already sold them!!! :twisted::twisted: I WAS LIKE C'MON really..lol idk now. im just waiting until the end of spring to get coilovers or a combo. Now im just saving money!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
dude im pissed. i was about to pick them up that friday BC that was my only day off. The dude said he'll hold it for me and everything was said. but i called him that friday morning and told me he already sold them!!! :twisted::twisted: I WAS LIKE C'MON really..lol idk now. im just waiting until the end of spring to get coilovers or a combo. Now im just saving money!
sux to hear, just get some FF type 1's 650 i think on JHUSA

edit: actually 629 free shipping

rnhib25

ricer all day
Little update.. so my buddy sold his '00 voltage blue integra today. i was in process of taking the rear tails and swap them with mine but they were a P.I.T.A to take off. especially at 10:00 at night and with no light. so i didn't. =( but i did swap some interior parts that was in good shape like the rear cargo cover.

rnhib25

ricer all day
OK now i know what i want. sat down for couple hours and researched for the best price/quality for coilovers. im looking to get Form and Function Type 1s..Pretty good price. And im hoping to get new wheels soon.

What do you guys think if i get Red rota GT3 for my silver integra? i just want to hear your input.

heres what it would look like

ryanDC

cant drive on the freeway that low without bottoming out and slicing my tire.
i have to take some turns slow because i may hit a bump and shoots the wheel right into the fender...lol
i regret getting these