Status
Not open for further replies.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
I have no input in this thread, just wanted to post here so I can remember to check this thread when I visit CI.

DAWGSwlms22

RICE PATROL ! ! !

damn. i'm screwed. ):

but, in all seriousness, i know my car is ricey, so no comments on that please. but, at least i know whats wrong, and im trying to fix it. not just making some homemade "performance" parts, and going a ghetto weight reduction that probably has no real significance and just makes the car look god awful. or, maybe you just decided to replace the weight from interior with stickers? i dont know.
but, the car itself, not tooo bad. take off the stickers, make the inside pleasurable to be in, and get some legit parts, and you'll be set :thumbs up:

Last edited:

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
Why the hell did you black-out your headlights? I hope you don't drive at night.

I LOL'd at your roll cage.

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
the OP's attempt to make a working strut bar is more pitiful and unimaginative than my attempt to make yellow fog lamps with yellow lens tape. At least mine worked, for about 45 minutes. This "strut bar" will not work at all.

da9 b20 beast

OP, you said that people who down your idea are the ones who ruin this site for you. Well, you're the kind that ruin it for me. You think that any idea you have should be praised by the rest of the members.Just because you take 15 minutes do screw a metal bar into your car, and call it a roll cage(That made me laugh, btw) doesn't mean that the rest of us are obligated to pat you on the back. Grow up and take constructive criticism. Not everyone is going to think your car is great, no need to whine about it.
Frankly, I think all the stickers look ridiculous, and smoking out the head lights is not smart. Why do you want to reduce the light output?
That strut bar looks something a 9 year old made to be part of his Erector set, I don't think you know anything about the flex or stress points of your car.
You remind me of an old saying my father used to tell me, "If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd be dangerous."
well put man i like that quote ...... =rep for u :)
and i couldnt stop lauging when i saw it......loose the "strut POLE " bro haha

Status
Not open for further replies.