Status
Not open for further replies.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
That was funny ish .
Just as funny as the other thread with the db and his incorrect quote about ricers and their useless wings lol .

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

SbS91TeG

Banned
That was funny ish .
Just as funny as the other thread with the db and his incorrect quote about ricers and their useless wings lol .

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
yah were all the db squad and followers talked s*** and made personal attacks couldnt take a f***in joke and got there panties all in a bunch. Man get the f*** over s***!

GROW THE f*** UP thank you.

Op the db squad is all about buying parts for a status quo or how ever its spelled. Yah it wasnt a well thought out plan but i built my lsv up with parts bought from lowes or home depot. So i didnt buy from password jdm or whatever but i still take out gsr's and others on a budget. The grammar poilce even say ya just follow this thread, just like the real poilce f***in hypocrites. Hope my message is clear for the db squad and there followers you should change name to flame squad it suits you guys better.

Last edited:

JETxGREEN

JEFF
yah were all the db squad and followers talked s*** and made personal attacks couldnt take a f***in joke and got there panties all in a bunch. Man get the f*** over s***!

Grow the f*** up thank you.

Op the db squad is all about buying parts for a status quo or how ever its spelled. Yah it wasnt a well thought out plan but i built my lsv up with parts bought from lowes or home depot. So i didnt buy from password jdm or whatever but i still take out gsr's and others on a budget. The grammar poilce even say ya just follow this thread, just like the real poilce f***in hypocrites. Hope my message is clear for the db squad and there followers you should change name to flame squad it suits you guys better.
but you still wont tell anyone whats in your car lol
also still dont want to see you on this site after that one thread gtfo

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

GROW THE f*** UP thank you.

To clear up any misinterpretation of what happened, YOU got YOUR panties in a bunch when you were educated on the correct way of telling a joke after you completely butchered it and began to berate and attack everyone else because you didn't like that.

Big talk from the guy who doesn't have to balls to take on OG in a straight up drag. Nut up or shut the hell up tough guy.

And you're telling us to grow up? Mister 28 years old and still as mature as a 12 year old girl. You are a joke on so many levels. Do yourself a favor and just stop trying to be an Internet badass and just leave. It was cute at first but now it's gotten boring. Thank you from everyone on this site and have a nice day

Last edited:

SbS91TeG

Banned
Read the last post dumb fuck it lsv=ls vtec fuckin retaard i work more than i play. Track racing is for pussies another one bit the dust, a turbo ek hatch, tonight the 75 shot took care of that tho......hate on haters so its ok for you to bully me and any one that has a different style please can you get the fuck off this site and get the fuck out of america for that matter! Its people like you that have ruined this country.

tim_dc4

Read the last post dumb fuck it lsv=ls vtec fuckin retaard i work more than i play. Track racing is for pussies another one bit the dust, a turbo ek hatch, tonight the 75 shot took care of that tho......hate on haters so its ok for you to bully me and any one that has a different style please can you get the fuck off this site and get the fuck out of america for that matter! Its people like you that have ruined this country.
Track racing is for pussies? Lol just don't cry when your dumb ass crashes street racing, hopefully you don't hurt any innocent people in the process.

Havok114

Dude how are you not banned yet?

Sent from my PAGER

JETxGREEN

JEFF
Read the last post dumb f*** it lsv=ls vtec f***in retaard i work more than i play. Track racing is for pussies another one bit the dust, a turbo ek hatch, tonight the 75 shot took care of that tho......hate on haters so its ok for you to bully me and any one that has a different style please can you get the f*** off this site and get the f*** out of america for that matter! Its people like you that have ruined this country.
You do realize that all you did was give one aspect of your car. You never listed any of the mod that you've done besides that. Seriously though its the negativity of people like you that ruin this country. Someone that nonchalantly refers to people being killed and says he would do worse is the type of people i don't want to have to see everyday on this sight. Most of those people that "bullied" you weren't trying to be asses. It was the attitude that you brought with you to the forum that made everyone lash out. There are plenty of other sites for you to go to so please leave. Its very clear that many members don't want you here.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hey, dumb fuck. Did they give you a helmet to wear as a kid? I didn't say anything about oh so precious ls/vtec to even warrant you bringing it up, I couldn't give to craps about it as a matter of fact. What's so "different" about your style? You're the kind of retard that gives the Honda scene a bad name. "VTECCC all dayyyy!!! Check me out I'm soooo fast and street race!! NOS!!!!!!!!!" Frakin ricer. And what the hell does the country have to do with any of this? You truly are the brightest lighthouse on the isle of stupidity.

Go to OG's call out thread and tell him you're too big of a vagina to race him like the coward you are. You have no balls to back up that big Internet mouth of yours champ (which by the way Internet or not your grammar and spelling are absolute garbage).

Havok114

Must of been a like a d15b on 2psi lol. Cause I know ill put that shitty built lsv to shame with my NONvtec integra.

Sent from my PAGER

Status
Not open for further replies.