ROTY:NemesisCBR

dlo253

Need to replace that leaky cam seal with one of my billet ones! How do you like the koni/neuspeed combo? Good luck bro.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Thanks guys! You must be missing goofygamers thread cus his car is mine x10 at least. I think we might be the most identical on the forum. lol Votes will be better spent in that direction. <3

O snap! That first sound clip is nice.

That red thing in the vent is a cyborg eye. Scared the living crap out of me when I first drove his car & it scanned my face.
Its a retina scanner. If you are not authorized driver you get a lazer to the brain. pew pew :mrgreen:

Stealth mode. You know i like black on black crime.

I dunno dlo i might try one out when i get to replacing it. Do you make em in black?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
About time! Good luck!! :thumbs up

What kind of floor mats do you have? Any more pics of it?

looks like a air freshener haha
Just generic red floor mats. These but without the badges cus they come off easy.

I actually need a new set cus my driver one is tore up. Find em cheap on ebay.

Ganyon

Now I see why everyone loves your car.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Just generic red floor mats. These but without the badges cus they come off easy.

I actually need a new set cus my driver one is tore up. Find em cheap on ebay.
Black on Black ftw. I'd say only do the red floor mats if you have the red seats to. Just me, though. But either way love your car man! Inspirational for me :3

ZaWn

Never got to really see your seats in person but they look awesome in the pix.

-Z-

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Theres nothing special on my car that anyone else couldnt also have. Our cars dont take much to be clean which is why we all love our hondas so much. My ideal has always been to be simple, clean and oem as f*** (where applicable)lol, i like to blend in on the street but different when i want it to be. I appreciate everyones opinions. If i didnt make this entry to add to everyones fun i would have prefered to enter when/if i had my custom mods done. Lots of sweet rides that have come a long way this year.

Red is actually my favorite color so i love having some red accents with the black. Im constantly going back and forth on red or black recaros and will continue to do so until the day im ready to buy. lol I plan to redo the del sol seats in some fashion also. Ive also considered dopematics theme with the red carpet and black mats. Its all about your own taste!

haha Joe i had those when i first signed up but been on the car for a few years. The xxr's have only been on my car since july.

thx thx and thx for all above comments and thx for future ones

dlo253

Not at the moment, a few people have gotten them powder coated and anodised, trying to find a good source to offer that.

Swerve

Shawn
That dyno is accurate. Tom dyno tested on the same dyno I tuned on and a few other cars have used the same as well. Raceline has a good dyno.
It seems like a B18c1 with all those mods would be putting out more is all but I dont know that much, maybe cause it isint tuned? Or is it?