Ryan Dunn (from Jackass) June 11, 1977 – June 20, 2011

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Check on FoxNews.com. It says it's suppose to be from there but I can't find it on there. Very easy to make something like that up and post it around. Also, the picture is posted on a very generic picture hosting website. The "hoax" is a hoax.

j13

Keep It Clean
He made millions busting his ass with pranks and foolish stunts, now he literally has a busted @ss. Ryan dun is done.

Last edited:

Army74D

gtavila_
Holy f*ck, couldn't get away from seeing EVERYONE and their moms post this on facebook... Now it's the first thing that pops up on here.
Goddammit! Yes.. We all know that he died. For being a f*cking moron! And we'll be hearing about it for the next week at least..

*sigh* feels good to get that off my chest.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Check on FoxNews.com. It says it's suppose to be from there but I can't find it on there. Very easy to make something like that up and post it around. Also, the picture is posted on a very generic picture hosting website. The "hoax" is a hoax.
I just read it on foxnews.com. Lol

I'm amazed at how many people think its okay because he stuck a car up his ass. Whats it matter?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Surferman

Crazy. I remember I used to watch Vivi La Bam and Jackass relentlessly.

We all die someday, gotta make sure we live life to its fullest.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
thats interesting.

I'm amazed at how many people think its okay because he stuck a car up his ass. Whats it matter?
werd. apparently if people are crazy (albeit, stupid is also a fitting word) then we dont have to care about their death :what:

I hope all the retards in america die, cause they do dumb shit all the time :roll:

like kutcha and OG said earlier; RIP dumbass, you will be missed.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
This is all just a few miles from me. It's pretty unfortunate. Everyone makes mistakes in life but no one really deserves to go out like that. There are some locals stating that he was drinking that night but over the course of a few hours only had a few drinks and was ok to drive. I think the news has been saying it will be a few weeks before finding out if alcohol played a major role in the crash. I guess time will tell.

I didn't bother reading the original post because I have already heard so much about it so my apologies for sounding repetitive.