[S13] The Creamsicle - The Road to a Boosted Rust Bucket

94RS

No fucks given.
Yea all the 240 guys around here have sr's. I really dont know why. Must be because it comes stock boosted. But to be honest, I'd never run a t25/t28 turbo haha.
KA-T? I love the project already. Not saying anything's wrong with them, but I'm SOOOOOO sick of SR swaps. They just seem so played out.

Looks like I gotta subscribe :thumbup:

McMahon

JackTuned
KA-T? I love the project already. Not saying anything's wrong with them, but I'm SOOOOOO sick of SR swaps. They just seem so played out.

Looks like I gotta subscribe :thumbup:
KA-T, hell yea! Everyone I know out here with a 240 has an SR. Very overplayed.

Anyways, I traded some guy my shark bumper for a pignose bumper. I owed him since he hooked me up with OEM calipers.

Not really a big fan of it. It looks better on the coupes, and the shark bumper looks better on the hatches.

McMahon

JackTuned
I agree. I think the whole sr20 hype is because it comes stock turbo. Who cares though haha.

And I see you're from Boston. I'm in Waltham for the night since I have court in Boston tomorrow for a speeding ticket last December, hahaha.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I agree. I think the whole sr20 hype is because it comes stock turbo. Who cares though haha.

And I see you're from Boston. I'm in Waltham for the night since I have court in Boston tomorrow for a speeding ticket last December, hahaha.
there's a article somewhere about a 85 200sx that has a KA swap N/A and loves it for drifting, i'm thinking of getting a 85 corolla and found it on google

j13

Keep It Clean
Cool 240, make sure you post a video of you busting a tokyo drift around your block :-D

McMahon

JackTuned
there's a article somewhere about a 85 200sx that has a KA swap N/A and loves it for drifting, i'm thinking of getting a 85 corolla and found it on google
Good buddy of mine just ressurrected a 70's corolla but just sold it.

dbryder

damn i wanted a s13 for the longest time until i got into integras, the DB specifically. i wanted a silvia though, i loved the head lights and the back. the back kinda looks like a DA which lead me to integras haha