Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Kyle

Why does the GTR have tape on the rear fender? To protect against rock chips? Never seen that done before.

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
I just read through your whole build thread. I must say it was time well spent.:D

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
how much time did it take you? there was someone saying that it took them 4 hours to rea Guy From Nerks threead
Bout 3, i read quite quick lol. This thread gave me lots of ideas. There was one pic where the hood was see-through, where the hell did you get that?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Im a film maker/graphic designer i do everything myself. including photographs. Obviously only the glamor shots, not the racing shots.

what ideas did the thread give you? lol unfortunatly in the longer threads they fill with chatter which is all fun and games.

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Im a film maker/graphic designer i do everything myself. including photographs. Obviously only the glamor shots, not the racing shots.

what ideas did the thread give you? lol unfortunatly in the longer threads they fill with chatter which is all fun and games.
:smackself of course lol. Mostly what you did in regards to DD not track racing.

XjoEnX

Just finished the first 20 pages and compiled all my favorite photos and posts. I call this epic journey the Dylan bomb, greatest rapper of all time:

Samurai_Blue said:

Samurai_Blue said:
1. great minds think alike

2. i think i may do that for the time being, im going to build a b18c1 over the summer i think, ive witnessed first hand the limitations of not having vtec...and its sad

3. i swear to god they are the same damn color

4. oh god its the general!

5. idk...i hate being asked "what kind of wheels are those" he was staring at my car like i was driving a fararri with a "free" sign on it

6. i do believe the "go" is n your hands...quite literally oh and ya know got some headers

XjoEnX

Add: I'll continue reading it Thursday, I work 8am to 5pm tomorrow and have class from 6pm to 10pm. :)